The Hawk group

Some of you might know of the above Shropshire based plant and civil engineering group.
I believe there was a problem on Friday,can anyone put some meat on the bones?

Gardner6LYT:
Some of you might know of the above Shropshire based plant and civil engineering group.
I believe there was a problem on Friday, …

Please consider this:

The Forum Rules:
… If you have some information about a company but cannot verify it, but are convinced it has some element of truth, then you can always Private Message me and I will look into the rumour via DVV Media International Ltd’s many industry contacts and let you know as soon as possible what I have found out and advise whether it can be posted publicly …

In the above quote, “me” means Rikki-UK.

Gardner6LYT:
can anyone put some meat on the bones?

Yes, as long as whatever is put can be verified or is quoted from a newspaper or TV report.

In administration :cry:
thebusinessdesk.com/westmidl … nistration

Not the first time it’s happened to them

Must be a very expensive business to be in especially if you don’t actually own the equipment. Looks like they had a lot of hire purchase agreements so I assume they are essentially leasing the stuff and then re-hiring it out? Wonder how they decided which of the workforce to make immediately redundant as 83 seems a random number out of 400 and more importantly, if there’s no money will they have to wait for the government scheme to pay them?

Not sure how they arrived at the 83 figure but yes they are having to wait for the Gov to pay them apparently (Mate drove for them and was chopped)

Hawk according to the latest financial information owed 60m to hp companies and 40m overdraft with Wells Fargo Bank.
So there is not enough cash to pay the office milk bill.