Renault 460 Premium - “Engine Stop”

Hello Everyone,

Took the truck Renault 460 Premium for a technical inspection on monday. Just like many other times, you take it to fix one small thing they destroy something else.

Now the truck is displaying a “Stop Engine” sign and “Vist Workshop” but we checked the truck and there is really nothing wrong with it, except the deafening alarm sound it plays, and because of the message it displays it automatically decreases power.

The garage of course came up with the idea that it is a 1working day fix, but just sounds like a far paycheck for me to them.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Go into the menu on the right hand stacks on the truck and see if there is any faults showing , for some more info ,if not it will be a plug in job to see what’s bothering it ,it could be anything ad blue fault to a double vale on passenger side of the engine behind the chassis with pipes running to drivers side ,that they have a habit of doing in , for the long life of me I can’t remember the name of but they are around £500 quid and are a pain to fit , these Bring on stop sign and reduce power , but without more info could be anything or nothing by tomorrow