Stobart and virgin

Stobart and virgin have got flybe it just said on the news. Is stobart taking over the air ways. :smiley:

At least they should clear bridges now…

I say should…

It’s begging for another TV programme too :unamused:

What they gonna call it?..

Buddy Holly Airways?

courtesy of the big yin

No wonder I can’t get a decent flight schedule between Doncaster and Faro if those clowns have taken over Flybe.

Though looking at the bbc website I saw an image of a flybe airplane with the logo “faster than road or rail” on the side. Which made me think “not if one of their trucks is wedged fast blocking the runway”

toonsy:
At least they should clear bridges now…

I say should…

It’s begging for another TV programme too :unamused:

Mr Stacey top cabin crew member [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It will be hitting rainbows or clouds now not bridges

I heard something about it on local radio earlier in connection with my local airport, donny. I wasn’t paying much attention but did hear them saying 2019 was going to be their busiest year yet. If they lay on more flights and make it cheaper I’ll be a happy bunny. I can literally walk to the airport in 5 or 6 minutes from my gaff.

nomiS36:
I heard something about it on local radio earlier in connection with my local airport, donny. I wasn’t paying much attention but did hear them saying 2019 was going to be their busiest year yet. If they lay on more flights and make it cheaper I’ll be a happy bunny. I can literally walk to the airport in 5 or 6 minutes from my gaff.

Given the amount of damage I see on their units and substitute the unit for a plane I’d not be so ■■■■-a-hoop about being in such close proximity to their flights lol

toonsy:

nomiS36:

Given the amount of damage I see on their units and substitute the unit for a plane I’d not be so ■■■■-a-hoop about being in such close proximity to their flights lol

[emoji23] hopefully they will use professionals…for a change [emoji23]

More ’ Vehicles ’ with girls names.

nomiS36:

Previously Flybe only based 1-2 aircraft there so the list of destinations looked great, but in practice it was pish poor. It needs a more frequent service to destinations instead of just once or twice a week to each place serving the 1-2 week package holiday crowd who fly out and back on the same day of the week. This is where the likes of other regional airports excel as they have a daily service to destinations.

Odd days:
Stobart and virgin have got flybe it just said on the news. Is stobart taking over the air ways. :smiley:

Don t confused.In England now 2 company with Stobart but it is not same.Lorry running by Esl(Eddie Stobart logistic) .Stobart group running airport ,warehousing,recruitment agency,truckstop.This 2 company belong to different Person.And May be in future all truck will go under new name because Stobart group want big money from Eddie Stobart for brand using.

Andrejs:
This 2 company belong to different Peron.

They wouldn’t have a first name of “Ava” by chance??

peirre:

Andrejs:
This 2 company belong to different Peron.

They wouldn’t have a first name of “Ava” by chance??

If Esl truck stop at Stobart group for night out that one Stobart pay for another.If agency drivers form Logistic people (belong to Stobart group) want apply for full time that they not give full time because must pay some 2k to Stobart group.

I’m not gonna lie, but from the thread title, I was expecting something different. Thread disappoints.

ezydriver:
I’m not gonna lie, but from the thread title, I was expecting something different. Thread disappoints.

I have to admit the same. I was expecting some kind of haulage based nativity play.

I guess they struggled to find three wise men at ESL? Or will the satnavs not find bright stars?

Agency pilots…

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Odd days:

Stobart own Southend Airport so I guess that is part of the reason they are getting involved…

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk