Looking for HGV jobs Falkirk Cumbernauld Areas

Been doing agency work not much in the way of work got plenty of experience clean licence anyone know of any companies worth contacting much appreciated in advance.

Centralbelttrucker:
Been doing agency work not much in the way of work got plenty of experience clean licence anyone know of any companies worth contacting much appreciated in advance.

What kind of work you looking for, days/nights, tramping? How far you wanting to travel?

Can think of tons of companies had you not put in the “worth contacting” disclaimer :laughing:

Class 2 work days or nights not that I’ve done nights out as yet.
Central Scotland area I Ken that a fair size of area .

Centralbelttrucker:
Class 2 work days or nights not that I’ve done nights out as yet.
Central Scotland area I Ken that a fair size of area .

Don’t know much with rigid work, could try Russell’s, Stuart Nicol, Paterson, JW Morrison, SIG Insulation, NWH, Drumclog Plant.

Few I can think of off the top of my head that have rigids.

Any wagon and drag companies as I’ve used my class 1 towing trailers with a Rigid before .
Thanks for the shout for naming some companies for a start much appreciated pal.

Centralbelttrucker:
Any wagon and drag companies as I’ve used my class 1 towing trailers with a Rigid before .
Thanks for the shout for naming some companies for a start much appreciated pal.

Do you have your class 1?

McLenaghans of Slammanan have drags, can’t think of any others at the moment.

XPO at eurocentral ?

Got class 1 no experience of attic work .

Trukkertone:
XPO at eurocentral ?

I think XPO require you to have your CE license so they can chop and change.
Might be wrong though and they have guys with C only but the sign they had at the junction to Legbrannock road said they were looking for C+E drivers

Why not try our place, Pollock Scotrans at Bathgate?

OK, you can knock 'em, but IT’S A JOB! And full time - not unreliable agency crap…

I’m on for them, but out based in Northumberland doing Walkers crisps.

It’s been steady easy since I started - especially for being a new class 1 pass 2 years ago, as they gave me a start straight away after passing - which I was really surprised at…!

Gist think they take new passes on

They also have a driving academy now

AW Jenkinson(Bo’ness) might be a nightshift going Mon -Fri
Mon-Thu = Bo’ness to Cowie
Fort William to Cowie
Fri = Bo’ness to Irvine
LOCKERBIE to Cowie
Or go tramping prob need to go to Lockerbie for that then based out of Bo’ness next spot opens up
Phone Mike Boyes 07717 291355
Or go to website fill in form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Gist take on drivers with no experience driving Class 1 see there in ■■■■■■■■■■■■

You don’t work…

For Gist to get a shiny motor. Gotta be of the worse looking fleets I see around my area. Everything is poverty pack spec.

yourhavingalarf:
You don’t work…

For Gist to get a shiny motor. Gotta be of the worse looking fleets I see around my area. Everything is poverty pack spec.

From talking to tree drivers they are on good money easy work

Centralbelttrucker:
So Gist take on drivers with no experience driving Class 1 see there in ■■■■■■■■■■■■

Yep they also do driver training ( if you work in warehouse they will train you up on HGV )

Coulthards are looking for tramper out of ■■■■■■■■■■■ if it interests you…

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk