Aberdeen bypass

Thank the Lord its finally open…well most of it, just the Don bridge to go but its open all the way from Stonehaven to Dyce (A96)

Its been a long time in the building process.

Losh min, A’ the Hector Brocklebanks’ll be fit tae fairly flee by Aiberdeen wi’ loads o fash fae the Broch and the Blue Toon noo.

i had to go all way through Aberdeen on way to Banff a few weeks back… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Soul destroying

DF40:
i had to go all way through Aberdeen on way to Banff a few weeks back… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Soul destroying

The whole length of the 96 is pants …

i heard 20 mins transit time from stonehaven to dyce

scotstrucker:

Middlesbrough to Inverurie normally takes 7hrs 15minutes

Yesterday took 6hrs 40. Thats an hours driving saved over the day

Old John:
Losh min, A’ the Hector Brocklebanks’ll be fit tae fairly flee by Aiberdeen wi’ loads o fash fae the Broch and the Blue Toon noo.

Well said . . . I think.

Old John:

aye but dea they want it t front o t back ? :smiley:

also do you know if that VOLVO is still for sale in Peterheed ? :laughing:

Tooz:

Old John:

aye but dea they want it t front o t back ? :smiley:

also do you know if that VOLVO is still for sale in Peterheed

There was a rumour that Hector had bought the Volvo to do hot shots wi boxes o kippers to Billingsgate.

Old John:

Look, i can watch rab c nesbit without recourse to subtitles.
But, i need a translation.

scotstrucker:

Yep that’s about right. Took us 13 minutes from Stonehaven to South Kingswells and then another 5 or so minutes after that to get to the airport roundabout.

Normally takes us about an hour to get from Westhill through to Bridge of Dee. Using the new road has saved us about 40 minutes each way.

Dave

ROADRANGER:

Old John:

Im getting it as Hector Brocklbanks will be able to navigate around Aberdeen fairly quickly now with his loads of fish from Fraserburgh and Peterhead

chaversdad:

ROADRANGER:

Old John:

Im getting it as Hector Brocklbanks will be able to navigate around Aberdeen fairly quickly now with his loads of fish from Fraserburgh and Peterhead

Thanks.
I’m impressed.

ROADRANGER:

chaversdad:

ROADRANGER:

Old John:

Thanks.
I’m impressed.

Go to the top of the class that man.!!
Have you listened to any of Hector Brocklebank’s spoofs? I think they’ll come up on YouTube. Hilarious
Mind an’ dinna be drivin’ fan yer listening to them syne ye’ll likely finish up in the sheugh and up till yer oxters in sharny dubs.