65 plate scania r490 v8

I am moving companies and changing from a daf super space to the scania above, can I please have any companies that do cheap accessories new or used, for inside and outside.
Thanks in advance

Cambridgeclass1:
I am moving companies and changing from a daf super space to the scania above, can I please have any companies that do cheap accessories new or used, for inside and outside.
Thanks in advance

I’m probably wrong, but I dontvthink the 490 was a V8…

You are asking on behalf of your boss, so he can buy these accessories for his truck?

madmackem:

Cambridgeclass1:
Thanks in advance

Think you’re right. Sure that’s a bog standard 6 cyl.

Scania certainly used to do a 480 V8 but I’ve not heard of the 490.

Excellent bait , got a couple of bites .

Cambridgeclass1:
Thanks in advance

Box of swan vesta
free postage.

scania-jacket-bundle.jpegNeed one of these

biggriffin:
0Need one of these

Where can I get one of these?

It would look great with my brexit t shirt, and Trump MAGA red cap. I’d look the business.

I can’t even begin to express my dismay.

Face to face it would be worthy of the reaction I gave one colleague when he was (very nearly literally) crying because the fitters wouldn’t fit the air horns he bought for (not) his unit.

That reaction was a hearty laugh in the face.

Scrap yard

Wonder what other ■■■■■■■■ your new employer has told you if he.s convinced you the 490 is a V8

madmackem:

Cambridgeclass1:
Thanks in advance

Could it be an ex Mark Thompson or some other Co where the driver just used to go flat out all the time and ended up with pish poor mpg and so the gaffer had it ‘restricted’…sure there was talk on here a few years ago about some Co’s restricting some big Volvos as well…just putting it out there like!

sammym:

biggriffin:
0Need one of these

Where can I get one of these?

It would look great with my brexit t shirt, and Trump MAGA red cap. I’d look the business.

You will also need, nice pair of 501, and pair of super Hamptons. Ready to roll.

Sure its a R500 thats a V8 , rest will be a v6 yoke

She’s a 6 pot… they do pull really well though

andyvxr:
Sure its a R500 thats a V8 , rest will be a v6 yoke

Inline 6 [emoji57]

Could it be an ex Mark Thompson or some other Co where the driver just used to go flat out all the time and ended up with pish poor mpg and so the gaffer had it ‘restricted’…sure there was talk on here a few years ago about some Co’s restricting some big Volvos as well…just putting it out there like!
[/quote]
Not just big engines get restricted-I have the misfortune to drive an ex Sobtarts 440 and I’m sure that’s been restricted-apologies to all who come up behind me on the M62-honestly I’m going as fast as I can.