A nice how to guide

For those that struggle here is a guide
gov.uk/guidance/how-to-driv … t-motorway

Shout out to the Royal Mail wagon using lane 3 of 3 of the M6 through congestion at sandbach roadworks, all so he could talk to his other royal mail mate in lane 2 whilst both still stop starting, setting a class example lads godspeed .

Alfa1M:
Shout out to the Royal Mail wagon using lane 3 of 3 of the M6 through congestion at sandbach roadworks, all so he could talk to his other royal mail mate in lane 2 whilst both still stop starting, setting a class example lads godspeed .

Get over it

To be honest, it’s more the car drivers who seem to struggle with this especially when it comes to overnight roadworks shutting most lanes down. The trucks are lined up neatly well before the X but there’s always some [fb] car driver usually in one of 3 brands of car, who insists on going under it. Apparently doing so with hazards on is the new driving down the hard shoulder with the same trick.

Of course this doesn’t apply to Tuffnells, Hermes or Royal Mail*, but can’t have everything.

• Only applies to the knuckle dragging tax-avoiding Tuffnells rejected candidates they appear to be employing until January, not the full-timers.

Might be a nice guide, but surely the only people who are going to read it are those who look for stuff like that and they’re probably already pretty clued up about such things. Maybe its time for the Government to re-instate the Public Information Office films, these there are far more way to get the message across than there were in the 70’s and 80’s.

You beat me to it Muckles, :cry: Was going to suggest the same thing.

Imagine one of these in the middle of “X_factor” or “I’m a Celeb GMOOH” or during the break on one of the soaps.

pierrot 14:
You beat me to it Muckles, :cry: Was going to suggest the same thing.

Imagine one of these in the middle of “X_factor” or “I’m a Celeb GMOOH” or during the break on one of the soaps.

To be honest these days it would probably be more effective if it came up when you were looking at the internet or on some sort of social media platform, especially with the amount of people who are checking at their social media when they’re driving, :imp: might actually see it when they approaching a Red X. :open_mouth:

malcolmgbell:

Alfa1M:

Get over it

Just to enquire? what should he ‘get over’ ?

jakethesnake:

malcolmgbell:

Alfa1M:

Get over it

May I dare say it a lorry in lane 3 ,shock horror :unamused:

malcolmgbell:

jakethesnake:

malcolmgbell:

Alfa1M:

Get over it

May I dare say it a lorry in lane 3 ,shock horror :unamused:

Shouting over to his pal in lane 2, whilst the gaps increasing in front of both of them.

Stinks of arrogance to me, maybe Im just not as important as royal mail tho, maybe I just love a good rule book