At last...

…licence reinstated, still have a blood shot eye but sight test cleared :smiley: Calais return starting sunday, sharing the work with the missus, one week on one week off…no more climbing the walls… :grimacing:

French truckers on strike as of 22.00 Sunday -------

Glad it’s back to normal Andrew, well done :slight_smile:

Maybe not the right time to return though, France as you probably have seen on the tv, is a cauldron of disruption. Blockades on roundabouts, motorway tolls, ring roads etc. Best stay doing inter-Espania journeys for the moment :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

AndrewG:
…licence reinstated, still have a blood shot eye but sight test cleared :smiley: Calais return starting sunday, sharing the work with the missus, one week on one week off…no more climbing the walls… :grimacing:

:sunglasses:

That’s good news.

OwenMoney:
French truckers on strike as of 22.00 Sunday -------

Called off by all accounts…then again the french being french the next could start 23.00…does seem to be mixed news on all fronts…

pierrot 14:
Glad it’s back to normal Andrew, well done :slight_smile:

Maybe not the right time to return though, France as you probably have seen on the tv, is a cauldron of disruption. Blockades on roundabouts, motorway tolls, ring roads etc. Best stay doing inter-Espania journeys for the moment :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Been watching it all unfold Pierrot, company have been good to us and kept ‘our’ run open to us so a little difficult to try to opt out.
Will have to see how it all pans out mate… :slight_smile:

Congrats on getting back in the saddle :smiley: been waiting for my licence to be renewed by the dvla , sent my medical off at the end of September , licence ran out on the 18th of October , still not got it back as they wanted to know more info about an ecg I had about 15 years ago :open_mouth: , they got the relevant info from my doctors about 6 weeks ago , but it’s still waiting to be looked at by the dvla doctors , no rushing them bods :unamused:

Very pleased for you Andrew, good news indeed :sunglasses:

Good news Andrew - keep her lit.

At least you won’t have to worry about average hours for a bit …Good to see you back in the cab

largebloke1969:
Congrats on getting back in the saddle :smiley: been waiting for my licence to be renewed by the dvla , sent my medical off at the end of September , licence ran out on the 18th of October , still not got it back as they wanted to know more info about an ecg I had about 15 years ago :open_mouth: , they got the relevant info from my doctors about 6 weeks ago , but it’s still waiting to be looked at by the dvla doctors , no rushing them bods :unamused:

I had that on my first medical, had an ECG for sporting purposes when I was 33 then at 45 suddenly it is a big deal despite the Dr saying I was fit as a fiddle mine went to a board in Belfast took 8 weeks to get the licence back, but you can still work until their decision comes back don’t know about Swansea but Coleraine gave me a letter to cover me until the licence eventually came back, good luck with it anyway

Don’t forget to post some pics.

Suedehead:
Don’t forget to post some pics.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mazzer2:

largebloke1969:

I had that on my first medical, had an ECG for sporting purposes when I was 33 then at 45 suddenly it is a big deal despite the Dr saying I was fit as a fiddle mine went to a board in Belfast took 8 weeks to get the licence back, but you can still work until their decision comes back don’t know about Swansea but Coleraine gave me a letter to cover me until the licence eventually came back, good luck with it anyway

Cheers for that mazzer , yea I can still drive under what they call a “section 88” , it’s just frustrating that they taking so long to look at it , and all the time I’m worrying if I will get it back or not , it’s like talking to a brick wall when I contact them :unamused:

Congratulations Andrew.Glad to see your life returning to normal.Karla will be relieved too.

Thanks for the up-date.
Glad your your going to get back on it.

Cheers
Welly

Well it is a friday after all.

And Drempels is on standby when Karla “Yu stink of rottn onions” needs directions to an industrial estate in Walsall, godbless

milodon:
Well it is a friday after all.

And Drempels is on standby when Karla “Yu stink of rottn onions” needs directions to an industrial estate in Walsall, godbless

Was wondering how long it would be before you turned up with your vitriolic comments !!!

Do us all a favour and keep them to yourself, EH !!

You’re like a bad smell that won’t go away! :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Why so bitter Pierrot?

milodon:
Why so bitter Pierrot?

Chill out bruv, Euro Truck Simulator doesn’t count :laughing:

Edit: I don’t mean Peirrot. He’s just a pawn in the fantasy game.