Lorry lives up to it’s logo!

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris … ky-2302981. Oh dear he definitely has less roof now !!..

Top class reporting as usual " the trailer lurched ". It’s a rigid 4 wheeler if I’ve counted right , perhaps his mate told him about it .

How about “More Wall, Less Brakes”?

bald bloke:
Live: Lorry with slogan 'More Sky, Less Roof' traps itself under Bristol railway bridge - Bristol Live. Oh dear he definitely has less roof now !!..

■■■■ you beat me too it! Lol

Winseer:
Brakes food lorry ploughs into pensioner's Grade II-listed thatched cottage in Hampshire | Daily Mail Online

I passed that Friday lunchtime the driver was just stood there behind the motor. Actually it might have been the driver but the person definitely had a hi vis on !!

That’s gonna cost a bit to put right!

bald bloke:

Winseer:
Brakes food lorry ploughs into pensioner's Grade II-listed thatched cottage in Hampshire | Daily Mail Online

I passed that Friday lunchtime the driver was just stood there behind the motor. Actually it might have been the driver but the person definitely had a hi vis on !!

Unlikely, bb - the driver was in hospital.

As for the first incident, must have been a bit of a twit not to notice hitting the hanging barrier thingy first. I’ve been round Windmill Hill in an HGV - not amusing. Presume the 2nd was a medical incident.

Trying to go under an 11’ 6" bridge with any rigid is probably going to end in disaster, but that one has extra sky hooks fitted. Also will be in trouble for passing the no vehicles except for access sign too.

Other one might have been medical or just in hospital as a result of the wall coming through the cab. The truck that did that near here recently caused a lot of damage to driver and took days to extract but that was bad driving.

Socketset:

bald bloke:

Winseer:

It might have been a driver’s mate that was seen… Especially if it was a young bloke wearing a high viz.
The driver was getting on a bit, and was taken to hospital.

These trucks have a tendency to corner like asteroids when fully laden, so the injuries to said driver - might be something along the lines of a broken arm or two…

Socketset:

bald bloke:

Winseer:

Sorry but seen a rather scruffy bloke in a hi vis looking forlornly at the wreckage and obviously wrongly assumed it was an agency bod, shame on me :blush:

Well truck is still there as they cant remove it with out supporting first floor or cottage will collapse :open_mouth:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-h … e-46499246