At Least it's Only a Load of Pallets

Lorry fire on M2

Oddly based on that pic it seems the pallets don’t want to catch fire. Not sure if the paint is fire resistant.

■■■■ me, I hope its not one of ours!

rambo19:
[zb] me, I hope its not one of ours!

You mean was [emoji6][emoji1968][emoji1968]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was that a Merc ? Hear they have a habit of spontaneously combusting .

beefy4605:

So, at last, proof positive there is a benevolent god!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

beefy4605:

Hard to tell but the headlight and panel round it look MAN to me.

Looks like a DAF CF to me :laughing:

Whatever it is… It now isn’t :laughing:

Flammable: DAF CF

Non-Flammable: - Wooden Pallets stacked 16’ high.

That’s another Physics exam failed for somebody…

trevHCS:
Oddly based on that pic it seems the pallets don’t want to catch fire. Not sure if the paint is fire resistant.

My guess…

The pallets are soaking wet and the trailer has a headboard which is acting (for now) as a heat shield by preventing the pallets from reaching their combustion temperature.

It’s just what you need on a Friday!!

dieseldave:

trevHCS:

My guess…

The pallets are soaking wet and the trailer has a headboard which is acting (for now) as a heat shield by preventing the pallets from reaching their combustion temperature.

Fortunately it happened yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

Do keep up David :laughing:

toonsy:

dieseldave:

trevHCS:

My guess…

Fortunately it happened yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

Do keep up David :laughing:

OOpps!! :blush:

Err… I was allowing for the clean-up time. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

There’s been a lot of lorry fires on that buckmore park stretch of the M2 though.

It must be the strain of going up the hill… with all those wooden pallets weighing you down…

I guess that makes the DAF CF if that is indeed what it is - a rather old one, like a 62 plate or so… :stuck_out_tongue: