Stone ferry Road, Hull

Yesterday, 10:42am

hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hu … ge-2293638

D89B059A-6A3E-48F2-91AB-A0EFCEAD8A1B.jpeg

Should have pushed it all the way off. Dragged it through then used to trailer winch to put it back on.

Half a job [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bet whatever’s inside that is expensive :laughing:

xichrisxi:
Bet whatever’s inside that is expensive :laughing:

Matchbox car if the packers are anything like amazons [emoji57]

It would have worked if that pesky bar wasnt half way under the bridge. Without it trailers could just slide under, albeit with a little scraping on top but who ever looks at that bit.

Its all Network Rail’s fault. :wink:

Btw got to ask, can anyone see any straps?

trevHCS:
It would have worked if that pesky bar wasnt half way under the bridge. Without it trailers could just slide under, albeit with a little scraping on top but who ever looks at that bit.

Straps will be short ones, only a couple of feet long. Secured to the bottom frame of the load. Probably about eight of them pulling every direction. Companies that make modular buildings usually don’t let you strap down over the top because of the thin metal plates that form the roof/ ends. Tight straps tend to bend them… not a good idea.
The small straps at the bottom work very well. Never known a load move.

Johneboy:

trevHCS:

Straps will be short ones, only a couple of feet long. Secured to the bottom frame of the load. Probably about eight of them pulling every direction. Companies that make modular buildings usually don’t let you strap down over the top because of the thin metal plates that form the roof/ ends. Tight straps tend to bend them… not a good idea.

Ha, this one did. :laughing:

Looks to me, that the air suspension has been left up on the trailer…

Not splitting hairs but 15 foot is 4.57m 4.6m is 15ft 1.1 inches. Resurfaced road maybe and bit to high. They made it halfway poor lad. Think I’d of taking it a bit easier being at that height though. Wise after the event I know but have to feel for them

jakethesnake:

Johneboy:

trevHCS:

Ha, this one did. :laughing:

:laughing:
I’ll rephrase it.
I’ve never known a load move… unless aided by a bridge. :smiley:

I’ve actually seen someone hit this bridge :unamused: :unamused:

Daveyandbev:
Not splitting hairs but 15 foot is 4.57m 4.6m is 15ft 1.1 inches. Resurfaced road maybe and bit to high. They made it halfway poor lad. Think I’d of taking it a bit easier being at that height though. Wise after the event I know but have to feel for them

When a bridge has both imperial and metric markings, then it’s not a conversion between the 2, each are measured then rounded down to their own criteria, so you’ll get bridges marked with the same Imperial heights and different metric and vice versa