Keyfuels site broken?

When I try to search for Keyfuels stations on their site, even after clicking on the “Search” box, the settings menu will not move out of the way, obstructing the map.

The reason why I’m asking this is because I’m down in Cornwall, Devon and Somerset all next week, so I need a more reliable way to find a filling station that accepts Keyfuels cards.

Any suggestions?

Fuelmate app. Filter by keyfuels. Far more reliable than the keyfuels app

A lot of BP stations are taking Keyfuels now.

What height you at? Tesco and morrisons take keyfuels, oh and texaco.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
What height you at? Tesco and morrisons take keyfuels, oh and texaco.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

13’ 9", so might not be able to fit under them canopies.

You not got a book with list of sites?
If it helps m 5 j24 taunton area there’s a site there. Head to to the services just off the motorway.
But don’t go in there services do a left on the main road/roundabout a38. Sites about 1 mile down on the left is a little station with hgv pumps . Is a few parking spots and a butty van there as well
Near Muller dairy

edd1974:
You not got a book with list of sites?
If it helps m 5 j24 taunton area there’s a site there. Head to to the services just off the motorway.
But don’t go in there services do a left on the main road/roundabout a38. Sites about 1 mile down on the left is a little station with hgv pumps . Is a few parking spots and a butty van there as well
Near Muller dairy

Can you still get the books?

Anyway, I’ve now installed the Fuelmate app and looks a lot better than the Keyfuels site.

Duno if you still get them. I started job 5 years ago maybe on 1st day was handed a card and a book.when I Lef jthe job kept the book. A few sites are outdated but still comes on handy

Garbo2018:
When I try to search for Keyfuels stations on their site, even after clicking on the “Search” box, the settings menu will not move out of the way, obstructing the map.

The reason why I’m asking this is because I’m down in Cornwall, Devon and Somerset all next week, so I need a more reliable way to find a filling station that accepts Keyfuels cards.

Any suggestions?

North Petherton, come off the M5 at Brigdwater South, chuck a right, then a left at the roundabout and it’s about 400 yards on the left.