Masters transport near Ely

Drove past yesterday and had a chuckle. Advertised on a board. “Drivers wanted, come and complain about a new job” or words to that effect.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Anonymous… You will complain about their jobs…

P Stoff:
Drove past yesterday and had a chuckle. Advertised on a board. “Drivers wanted, come and complain about a new job” or words to that effect.

Yes I saw that & it made me smile. board been up quite a while now, guess Drivers come and complain then go :slight_smile:

P Stoff:
Drove past yesterday and had a chuckle. Advertised on a board. “Drivers wanted, come and complain about a new job” or words to th

Its serious, you wont be there long, and youll soon be complaining! The job isnt too bad, mind you Im going back about 12 years now! But then the money was a bag of ■■■■■■ I often pulled for them on agency, usually trunking to the hub in Birmingham, tipping, then waiting for a backload. The worst is pulling out of their yard in the evening rush hour, its situated just past a blind summit coming from Cambridge, and I think most of their drivers have had the odd brown trousered moment getting out of there.

Here it is
goo.gl/maps/WYUtBZBUiFN2

Drivers are over promised and very much mistaken when they are in the door…
This must be the only haulage company that will drive their artic back empty, without a back load…
I think they used to be on £9.50 p/h, take home was £380 p/w