A big Well Done to a good Irish haulier

Gents,
I haven’t driven in a few years due to a medical as you may know, so I went back to electrical engineering and then retired a month or so back, however for a few weeks I am helping out the old company with on site management of containerised generators and have had to organise a few large parts from Mannheim in Germany to good old Blighty in a desperate hurry , you know the normal last minute ■■■■ up by Mr pointy shoes in an office.

Enter TR logistics and TJ Hood transport…Bloody well done, parts from Germany in such a hurry ,paperwork cocked up by the sender yet they still got the stuff to site in the UK in a fantastic timescale ! Trailer swops and double manning in Europe and a lot of effort over here. Respect to all…Something that is so often missing in this industry.
Thanks Boys.

Ps. Hope the last driver gets his ferry home before his time expires !

Oh yes because an Irish firm would worry about that kind of thing… :slight_smile:

Darkside:

Oh yes because an Irish firm would worry about that kind of thing… :slight_smile:

Every silver lining has a cloud eh? :unamused:

Tommy Hood has moved more freight than you ever will. They’re a long-established and professional firm.

TJ Hood - worked to a man who did a little traction to them many years ago.
Great company to work for -
Never was pushed and was never asked to or expected to push the boundries of what was legal .
Never had bad manners from the office staff either down the phone or in person when in their yard collecting or delivering trailers .
A great variety of work - you were always somewhere different - no two days were ever the same - no two deliveries or collections the same . I learnt a lot there - especially strapping down odd shaped loads (generator windings , engines and all sorts of weird and wonderfull things )