Keyfuels near crewe

I know sandbach heading north takes keyfuels looking for closest services on m6 south that accepts it?

Closest i can find is Hilton Park but that south of Stafford. Might be quicker to go north then south again if you need it urgently, as long as M6 not shut (usually after 10pm).

That’s what the fuelmate app has at least. Not even anything off the motorway for HGVs.

(Hauliers really need to get proper cards like Shell and BP not the crappy keyfuels and UK fuels.)

There’s Watsons Petroleum on Chemical Lane by the side of the A500 between J16 and J15 after the A34 exit - 24 hour bunkering site

ST6 4PB

keyfuels.co.uk/site-locator/

EDIT

Or CPL opposite the old CO-OP dry goods depot on Talke industrial estate - ST7 1UH

Keele

Stafford south takes key fuels north bound doesn’t

mattecube:
Keele[/quote

they dont take keyfuels as far as i know is a shell card

Knutsford south take keyfuels too despite the signs saying no trucks.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

edd1974:

mattecube:
Keele
[/quote

they dont take keyfuels as far as i know is a shell card

Pump on the left is key fuels unless it changed yesterday I had 300 litres on my keyfuel card Tuesday from there…maybe I got it free! We live in hope

trevHCS:
(Hauliers really need to get proper cards like Shell and BP not the crappy keyfuels and UK fuels.)

For small to medium business these crappy fuel cards can often save thousands of pounds over the yr. Especially given current fuel prices, my gaffer (6 trucks) says he is laying out £600 more a week on fuel now than he was was 12 MTHS ago. Small change to Stobarts et Al but huge for us

We run out with BP, Shell and Keyfuels and are told on the Sunday which fuel card to use for that week, as the bunkered price is always fluctuating.

Alfa1M:

trevHCS:

For small to medium business these crappy fuel cards can often save thousands of pounds over the yr.

Crappy Keyfuels cards…

Are for the most part cheaper but, I found the driving off the motorway, getting stuck in local traffic jams and sometimes 30 minutes queueing and then filling at a really busy KF station hardly made the savings worthwhile.

There’s an app called e-route that I’d recommend. You input your route start and route end location and what fuel card you have, and it will tell you all the petrol stations you can fill up at near the route. You can even select it so that it only flags up sites with HGV pumps.

cufcmike:
There’s an app called e-route that I’d recommend. You input your route start and route end location and what fuel card you have, and it will tell you all the petrol stations you can fill up at near the route. You can even select it so that it only flags up sites with HGV pumps.

Seconded