Still here..

No…i havent disappeared…Karla lost her father a fair few weeks ago (heart attack :frowning: ). I still dont have my licence back atm (pending) and very obviously Karla hasnt felt like doing much let alone doing our regular run. The truck has sat idle for a while now, hopefully a little normality will soon return…

Glad to see, you haven’t run away and hidden, get posting and wind ‘em’ up,
And stop swing the lead, you can’t pretend to be sick much longer, there’s tarmac to burn… Wooooosh.

Good to see you back.

Milodon or one of his Milodites incoming in 5…4…3…2… :grimacing:

Good luck to you both.

Keep us up to date please.

Regards Welly

Good to have you back Andrew,was wondering how things were with you as seen nothing lately,as said above,stop swinging the lead and get back in the saddle!

Weve all had that bad year, hopefully things are on the up.

Seems a shame to have a truck sat around not earning its keep, if you need a casual driver i have two months free beginning 1st of december. :wink:

WELL HELLLOOOOOOO AGAIN.
if you cant be driving the thing right now,then you could always just go into the garden and have a few nights out in the bunk to keep your eye in?
practise some double manning and if you want realism then just dig out your old skiddies from the washing basket,wear a wife beater vest,an ld pair of trackies out of the skip,cut a few holes in your socks,and kip in the cab after a good session in the gym.job done. :slight_smile:

^^^^^^
Cheers for the replies lads :slight_smile:

Hoping to get my licence reinstated very soon. Passed the sight test and thats all i had to prove,really want back in the 16, its been too long. C.E.Tva have as always been good to us, our regular run has only temporarily been reassigned since Karla’s loss. The wheels not turning atm though doesnt pay the bills…

Guess Spanish day time TV is as bad as ours :laughing:

albion:

No…really its far worse… 240 odd channels and nothing worth watching… :laughing::wink:

Ola Andrew, muchos bueno to have back, sorry my Spanish isn’t as good as my French. :laughing: :laughing:

pierrot 14:
Ola Andrew, muchos bueno to have back, sorry my Spanish isn’t as good as my French. :laughing: :laughing:

Bonjour pierre, merci…and thats as far as i dare go with my French… :wink:

AndrewG:

albion:

No…really its far worse… 240 odd channels and nothing worth watching… :laughing::wink:

Welcome back Andrew.
Spanish TV? I remember seeing some on a Saturday morning that wouldn`t have been allowed on UK broadcasts even after the watershed! And it was a terrestrial broadcast not “pay to view” service.

Good to see you back on here.