THEFT HOT SPOTS

I don’t do Facebook but my daughter texted me earlier which something a haulier (BWD) has put on it. In the last 10 days they have had goods stolen at Toddington, Wetherby, Hilton Park, Ferrybridge, Leeming and the Stockyard at Rotherham.

Obviously the first five are “proper” services where you pay through the nose for parking but get sweet FA in return. Must admit I often use the Stockyard and have a high opinion of it.

You obviously don’t drive a car transporter then if you have high opinion of the stockyard

chinese6:
In the last 10 days they have had goods stolen at Toddington, Wetherby, Hilton Park, Ferrybridge, Leeming and the Stockyard at Rotherham.

It would appear they are either very unlucky or stupid

8 locations in 10 days… Same firm? Someone has target written on their trailers.

What do they haul?

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

If someone says it was nicked at Fleet Services last Sunday Night, then you know you’re being blagged…

The Whole of the Un-unitied-Kingdom is a bloody theft hot spot due to the governments reliance on technology to reduce police numbers.

Lots of tickets are theft hotspots, only time I’ve ever been robbed is at a truckstop. Think about it, if your a tea leaf looking to rob wagons were do you go? Oh a nice truckpark with lots of lovely stuff only a sharp blade away! Burglars don’t walk in fields looking for houses to rob, just park any were away from main road an it’s never a problem.

Stinks of an inside job.

Yes chancers go on the prowl, but when full loads start going missing you have to start looking.

The fish rots from the head down.

Read in motor transport recently that the midlands is the load theft hotspot at the moment.