Hauliers parked in cambridgeshire

Hello all,
Does anyone know of any European or UK hauliers that are not based in Cambridgeshire necessarily that park trucks up in the area that also may be worth contacting for jobs,
I have exhausted the area ( Cambridgeshire) and the money is not good and lorry and working conditions are just as bad.

Any leads and names etc would be realy helpful…

Cambridgeclass1:
Hello all,
Does anyone know of any European or UK hauliers that are not based in Cambridgeshire necessarily that park trucks up in the area that also may be worth contacting for jobs,
I have exhausted the area ( Cambridgeshire) and the money is not good and lorry and working conditions are just as bad.

Any leads and names etc would be realy helpful…

Culina have one a new contract and are desperate. They’re running new Volvo’s and have their own automated truck wash. They’re based in Haverhill btw. I’ll give you my agency guys number if anyone wants it.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

He must be looking for that golden job 8hrs a day, £20ph paid thro, no weekends start at 0800—1700.

Freshlincski at warboys-Alconcbury,. Maratime, Chiltern cold Storage P’bro,

Knowles at Wimblington and Wisbech or Jack Richards in Wisbech. Also Garn at Spalding in Lincs.

Do R D Williams go over the water with walking floors? Based near Huntingdon. If looking for european work?

Is Cambridgeshire a bad area for pay? :confused:

From what i’ve seen and heard about the ever expanding Mick George the money and Lorries/plant are decent, working conditions though maybe not as good…

RB84:
Do R D Williams go over the water with walking floors? Based near Huntingdon. If looking for european work?

From what i’ve seen and heard about the ever expanding Mick George the money and Lorries/plant are decent, working conditions though maybe not as good…

The only water any of them cross is the Ouse, or the Thames, If you want euro-tramping go to Ireland or Holland, there ar’nt any euro-jobs round these er parts, Chiltern cold storage occasionally go to Switzerland and Spain.

Mick George is run buy pointy shoes, and the elf’s, new kit, £30kish a year.

RB84:

There’s plenty of money if you have a degree or two.

waddy640:

RB84:

There’s plenty of money if you have a degree or two.

HAA HAA true!

biggriffin, wasn’t sure if they did or not though if they did it was probably only the odd load here and there.
Did get the impression that Mick George was run like that too

Have often wondered what Motward’s pay is like. Anyone know? Is it the usual rule of flash lorries = not so flash cash??