LTD company

Sand Fisher:

Concretejim:
Being LTD and working as labour only effects millions of workers across the UK. Not just a few drivers.

But a hell of a lot of firms use it to there advantage, just as they do zero hour contracts for there paye guys.

Hmrc say you need your own truck to be genuinely ltd, fair enough. But i use to have a lot more freedom and choices then all these, tarmac, agg industries, breedon franchise hauliers do. Who are told when they start, what loads they take, how much they get paid and there t&c’s etc etc.

Go figure that one out conor.

If your on agency go paye its the only legal way, hmrc may or may not catch up with you, and if they do you will pay what they say you owe.

How to save money and pay debts, as said dont spend it.

It isn’t as straightforward as you portray. However people who deliberately set themselves up as Ltd co just to avoid tax and NI are deluding themselves. If you have other business interests then I don’t see how that is evading the law. After all firms subcontract and subcontractors subcontract too!

If someone, is as you describe, working for various different companies, they MAY be ok as self-employed or be ok as Ltd. They may however be an employed person with multiple employers.
The OP states he “works for a supermarket” do is highly unlikely to pass any such test.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk