Dr. Poo

Ok. Own up - Who’s been straining across time and space to have a mighty big ■■■■■?

If it was me, I wouldn’t be “arsed” to waste a perfectly good carrier bag hanging it up in some tree. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Police should take a dna sample n track the ■■■■ down

Everyone is missing the real point,that there are just no facilities for parking especially in Kent the gateway to Europe, it’s only going to get worse.

19 lorries in a layby made for 2?
Eh??

‘Maidstone Borough Council has not responded to requests for comment.’…

The nerve, the ruddy cheek!

These are people that are elected by us to represent us and are also paid by us. All the money at their disposal was given to them by, yes you’ve guessed it, us.

They owe the public at the very least an explanation as to why drivers are dumping all over Kent but, that would highlight the parking problem and then they’d have to get off their fat corporate backsides and do something.

mutter mutter grumble

edd1974:
Police should take a dna sample n track the [zb] down

A Dr friend once told me that DNA evidence from ■■■ is worth about as much as what it’s made from. She put it so eloquently :laughing:

idrive:
Eh??

It’s not actually a lay-by it’s parking and access for a couple of houses that have not made much of a fuss about trucks using it up until now

yourhavingalarf:
‘Maidstone Borough Council has not responded to requests for comment.’…

The nerve, the ruddy cheek!

These are people that are elected by us to represent us and are also paid by us. All the money at their disposal was given to them by, yes you’ve guessed it, us.

They owe the public at the very least an explanation as to why drivers are dumping all over Kent but, that would highlight the parking problem and then they’d have to get off their fat corporate backsides and do something.

What are the supposed to say … ■■■■ happens . When has it been an obligation for a council to provide truck parking. years ago you would get a few spaces in the towns here and there usually in cattle markets and the like. truck stops apart from msa’s have always been private affairs

mutter mutter grumble

Maybe the residents and Maidstone Council could accomodate the drivers here: :laughing: :laughing:

google.fr/maps/place/Windy+ … d0.5610739

It’s at the bottom of Detling Hill, just before junction 7 of the M20

pierrot 14:
Maybe the residents and Maidstone Council could accomodate the drivers here: :laughing: :laughing:

google.fr/maps/place/Windy+ … d0.5610739

It’s at the bottom of Detling Hill, just before junction 7 of the M20

^^^^^^^^^
you can have a night out there when your having a night out.
nice countryside for a quiet stroll of an evening. :open_mouth:

idrive:
Eh??

‘Made for 2’ - didn’t mean made for NUMBER 2s though, did it? :frowning:

Just as bad as people with dogs who.scoop it up then tie the bag to a tree or a post instead of finding a bin

These ■■■■ s are the type of pond life among us, the low end of the trucking food chain :smiling_imp: , that leave all their ■■■■ and mess behind them , so they get good parking places banned for the rest of us.
I do not want to be associated with these anti social dirty bastds, but unfortunately we are all looked upon as the same as them…and don’t be blaming East Euros either, we have our own fair share of these types,… some are bound to be on here, on this forum as a law of averages. :smiling_imp:

How far back do “yellow bottles” go btw?

Were any found at excavations following the war, or are they a much more recent thing to what we’re led to believe? :confused:

Did Peter Sutcliff ever leave any yellow bottles at the scenes of his crimes, surely the “lowest reputation trucker” of history to date?

Same at the yard I work from.
Customer is quite happy for drivers to overnight,on a surplus piece of land that belongs them.
Also,use of their newly refurbished bath house is allowed.
How do they repay them?
By leaving their crap all over the place.

edd1974:
Just as bad as people with dogs who.scoop it up then tie the bag to a tree or a post instead of finding a bin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

anytime im out for a stroll then so i dont feel left out of things as obviously i cant be taking the dog with me when im working,then i just crap in a plastic bag and carry it around with me so that it looks like im out with the dog. :slight_smile:

How do they know it was a lorry driver?

Sewage TREEtment zone :grimacing:

Here’s an on-topic vid from pootube, I mean youtube…

(It’s VIZ - so contains swearing, but no Brexit, nor federal stuff)

idrive:
Eh??

That was my first thought.
It can take 2 but hes seen as many as 19?
Me thinks hes exaggerating just a tad!