Services or truckstops that doesn't allow fridges

As above, please post anywhere you know of, if any.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Why would they ban fridges? They keep our food fresh. They allow fresh food and pharmaceuticals to be delivered without any bacteria.

2 of my prescriptions have to be kept in the fridge, maybe yours do!

So you don’t mind sleeping next to one then?

Doubt it very much.

Earplugs.

Fridges don’t bother me.

Anyone with any sensible answers.

Biglew74:
Anyone with any sensible answers.

Earplugs is a sensible answer. I didn’t say shove a solid in each lughole.

In fact I believe earplugs were invented to decrease soundwaves entering the ear canal.

End of the day fridges side by can’t be banned. They’re just doing their job so in light of that isn’t it better to adapt?

Lymm has fridge parking with plug in points. It doesn’t stop them parking next to you…

There are quite a few that don’t allow fridges. Have a look on inntruck app and it will tell you if fridges are welcome. Personally I don’t mind the drone of a fridge!

Great ■■■■■■■ help here, if your not gonna post anywhere then don’t ■■■■■■■ bother.

I have my reasons for posting so if you’re not helpful then do one.

Sct1973:
There are quite a few that don’t allow fridges. Have a look on inntruck app and it will tell you if fridges are welcome. Personally I don’t mind the drone of a fridge!

Finaly, cheers mate.

The Avon Lodge (Avonmouth).

Biglew74:
Great [zb] help here, if your not gonna post anywhere then don’t [zb] bother.

If you are as pleasant to fridge drivers as you are on here I am not surprised they park right next to you.

As far as I know MSA such as roadchef, welcome break, moto don’t actually have a no fridge rule. You will just get other drivers moaning at you :unamused:

Some snap ones do say no running fridges but if you go on their website the details of every snap site are there and it tells you.

Personally I don’t like sleeping next to a fridge. Would I kick off? Of course not because I like to go to a shop and buy fresh food.

As soon as the day comes where I only ever eat ambient products and don’t require any medication then I’ve got a leg to stand on to moan. Until that day (which will never come) it’s a case of ■■■■ it up buttercup. It’s all part of tramping.

Crewe truck stop allow running fridges in a designated part of the yard.
The hollies at Cannock are the same.
Truckers rest at Cannock I’ve never seen a running fridge so I’m guessing they don’t allow them.
Route 74 have a separate yard for them.
Bridgwater J24 allow them.
Heywood as a separate area for them.

Just a few of my regulars there off the top of my head.

del trotter:

Biglew74:
Great [zb] help here, if your not gonna post anywhere then don’t [zb] bother.

If you are as pleasant to fridge drivers as you are on here I am not surprised they park right next to you.

Never spoken to one. Bye

DickyNick:
As far as I know MSA such as roadchef, welcome break, moto don’t actually have a no fridge rule. You will just get other drivers moaning at you :unamused:

Some snap ones do say no running fridges but if you go on their website the details of every snap site are there and it tells you.

Personally I don’t like sleeping next to a fridge. Would I kick off? Of course not because I like to go to a shop and buy fresh food.

As soon as the day comes where I only ever eat ambient products and don’t require any medication then I’ve got a leg to stand on to moan. Until that day (which will never come) it’s a case of ■■■■ it up buttercup. It’s all part of tramping.

Truckers rest at Cannock I’ve never seen a running fridge so I’m guessing they don’t allow them.

Thanks. I don’t sleep at the best of times and my ears are sensitive to low tones, so trying to sleep next to a fridge doesn’t work for me. I’m parked up now next to a couple and I have no choice but to get on with it. I don’t wear earplugs as I wouldn’t hear the alarm would I.

But thanks anyway

Biglew74:

DickyNick:

Thanks. I don’t sleep at the best of times and my ears are sensitive to low tones, so trying to sleep next to a fridge doesn’t work for me. I’m parked up now next to a couple and I have no choice but to get on with it. I don’t wear earplugs as I wouldn’t hear the alarm would I.

But thanks anyway

Ever considered that nights are not for you??

kcrussell25:

Biglew74:

DickyNick:

But thanks anyway

No

Biglew74:

kcrussell25:

Biglew74:

DickyNick:

But thanks anyway

No

I would give it some thought as it certainly seems that way to me

I’m required to work 1 or 2 nights or a week!

This won’t do, where are the snowflake accuations?

Biglew74:
I’m required to work 1 or 2 nights or a week!

Then get another job because it really doesn’t sound like nights out are for you