Parking Maidstone area?

Anyone know of anywhere decent to park around Maidstone or surrounding areas for the night?

liam6226:
Anyone know of anywhere decent to park around Maidstone or surrounding areas for the night?

M20 jnct 4 , head north towards Snodland and Strood A228, after the lights there are 2 lay-byes, one either side of the short DC. They do fill up early though, so will depend on what time you get there. Tea bars arrive in both in the morning, no toilets though, except in the park nearby, 5/10 minutes walk away, which also opens in the morning. There’s a 24 hr Tesco nearby too, 15/20 minute walk away.

BUT BEWARE: - you may get the curtains slashed, so if it’s a high value load, I would advise against it, if it isn’t keep 1 door open .

Quarry Wood Industrial Estate, Wood Cl, Aylesford ME20 7UB
Head to this estate I’ve parked there few times.
There a Sainsburys nearby if needed
Best way is.into estate over the roundabouts past the retail park then estate bends round to the right at back of the estate can park around there. Near the old empty p h warehouse

Or me159xy there’s an estate there as well

Thanks I ended up in Tonbridge somewhere after taking a detour I wish I hadn’t now :laughing:

edd1974:
Best way is.into estate over the roundabouts past the retail park then estate bends round to the right at back of the estate can park around there. Near the old empty p h warehouse

Have Lenhams still got their overspill warehouses there Edd ?

pierrot 14:

edd1974:

Have no idea . I’m not from around there just park up in them areas as usually have a delivery to bss plumbing / wosley and similar stores

edd1974:

pierrot 14:

edd1974:

Have no idea . I’m not from around there just park up in them areas as usually have a delivery to bss plumbing / wosley and similar stores

Ah, ok, never mind.

pierrot 14:

edd1974:

I’m sure they moved that over to sittingbourn on the eurolink

chester1:

pierrot 14:

edd1974:

I’m sure they moved that over to sittingbourn on the eurolink

No that’s another one that they had Chester, shared with Colombier who did paper reels. They got that one to supplement Crown Woods. Can’t remember what Lenham stored there now. All of these warehouses were used as there wasn’t enough space at the main site in Lenham.