Chip liners

Telt:

EddieMD:

Telt:

EddieMD:
Piece of pish they said, easy, you’ll be fine Eddie… Like a lamb to the slaughter!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Did it get any better by the end of the week?

It did mate. I had got it figured out by the end of the week.
Made plenty of mistakes but learned a whole lot from them. To be honest if they’d even spent a little time familiarising me with the trailer so much time woulda been saved and more done.
One place I had to load (Fareham) they gave me a post code for some kinda “fort”, they didn’t have an address. It nearly took me through a weight restriction and camera. When I got to place I had to ask how to open the roof…he wasn’t sure so eventually figured it. Then there was how to close it and “recover” the straps that were by now within the load…was all fun and games… I’d do it again though.
It was very much a case of here’s your keys…have fun.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I had the exact same carry on with the roof sheet on the first day. The thing about tying the straps together before throwing them over makes perfect sense after you’ve been shown, but like you no one explained it and I also had the straps under the sheet in with the load.

Once you’ve sussed the roof sheet and the process of tipping a bulk load it’s a decent enough gig but, as you say, it would benefit everyone if they’d even take 20 minutes to talk you through the thing before you go.

My first tip took ages. Not so much the tip but being shoved out and putting the trailer back together. One of the posts was off the runner and had a bit trouble getting post back in lock position. Was dreading going back but next couple I cut my time in half at least.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk