J23 M1 Truck stop

Hello All,

What are you thoughts on the Breakfast food at J23 M1 truckstop.
Cheers
Welly

Never had a breakfast m8 but the dinners take some beating .

I don’t eat fried breakfast anymore,but when I did,i was a j23 regular.

isn’t gunnerheskey’s uncle head chef there?

I am not a driver but can drive trucks. Ex fitter now Fleet Engineer.
Stop there on my travel last year and had egg on toast, they was ringing in fat big time. So I thought give it another go this Tuesday.
Full english and it was not good. Sausages dried out, eggs again ringing in fat, burnt toast.
This is closer to this truckstop for me.

On my travel I like Colsterworth truck Stop, never had a bad breakfast or a lunch yet.

Cheers Welly

Had much better and also occasionally worse . Some days the tea is gopping and the staff can be a bit strange .I don’t tend to go for the meat and potatoes and veg dinners that most truck stops do but I do remember a half descent curry in the past .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Only time I’ve nighted out there, the kitchen was awash with a symphony of microwave bleeps, deep freeze > microwave > plate

peirre:
Only time I’ve nighted out there, the kitchen was awash with a symphony of microwave bleeps, deep freeze > microwave > plate

This^^^^^

After eating mains I ordered the sticky toffee pudding. I watched the lass walk over to the freezer, unpack a “pre made in a factory” pudding then stick it into the microwave for 5 mins.
I wouldnt have minded if it was home made then frozen, but to to get an aunt bessies pudding was a bit naff.

Welly Bobby:
I am not a driver but can drive trucks. Ex fitter now Fleet Engineer.
Stop there on my travel last year and had egg on toast, they was ringing in fat big time. So I thought give it another go this Tuesday.
Full english and it was not good. Sausages dried out, eggs again ringing in fat, burnt toast.
This is closer to this truckstop for me.

On my travel I like Colsterworth truck Stop, never had a bad breakfast or a lunch yet.

Cheers Welly

Gotta second that, the food in Colsterworth is quality!

carryfast-yeti:
isn’t gunnerheskey’s uncle head chef there?

Yes he is. It`s his bloody fault I am no longer 10st. Honest.