Searching for old Nat CPC dates

Can anybody tell me the dates of the National CPC exams in 2008 or tell me how to find them ?
I’ve tried contacted the people who I did the training and exams with but now think they no longer exist !
I’ve also looked through the OCR website and can’t find anything.
I’m trying to apply for new certificate and need as much info as possible (each application costs money) though I can’t find it anywhere. The application requires exam year, month, candidate number etc so I need to find as much info as possible.
Thanks for any info or links.

All I had was the venue and a couple of years either side. I emailed SQA and got a reply about 10 days later. I had to pay for both certificates but it wasn’t difficult.

I did mine in 1978 and 1984 apparently [emoji14]

Look at my thread from a couple of years ago- it may help[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys , SQA were not the examination board when I qualified. I did mine with OCR and they require more precise info when applying for a new certificate so I’m just trying to narrow down the exam dates for 2008 (as they are the same nationwide). I think RSA have something to do with OCR so will try contacting them.

It says ERF not RAF:
Thanks guys , SQA were not the examination board when I qualified. I did mine with OCR and they require more precise info when applying for a new certificate so I’m just trying to narrow down the exam dates for 2008 (as they are the same nationwide). I think RSA have something to do with OCR so will try contacting them.

The R in OCR stands for RSA !! (doh).

I think that “SQA” might be a typo. :wink:

SQA are the awarding body for DGSA and ADR.

Operator CPC was done by RSA, which morphed into OCR in the early '00s IIRC.

Just to help with dates, my Operator CPCs are both RSAs and I took both in 1997.

dieseldave:
I think that “SQA” might be a typo. :wink:

SQA are the awarding body for DGSA and ADR.

Operator CPC was done by RSA, which morphed into OCR in the early '00s IIRC.

Just to help with dates, my Operator CPCs are both RSAs and I took both in 1997.

It’s not a typo, it’s early onset memory loss [emoji23]

If you apply for a new certificate because of Gender Reassignment there is no charge. [emoji23]