The robot said lift

Blimey, there’s going to be a major elf’s n safety investigation after that,…

Tncsi hat on, looks like didn’t take the chain off, or the chain caught the box as it was being lifted, who’s to blame, there’s going to be some ■■■■ flying.

zaax:

What port is that ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s London gateway. Think they get manual override when it’s a not standard skelly like that. Still has emergency stop button though…

For sale… FH. Low mileage. Only one careful owner.

:smiley:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DJC:
That’s London gateway. Think they get manual override when it’s a not standard skelly like that. Still has emergency stop button though…

It’s on auto pilot till it gets to the fence then operator takes over for the final part,humans are to near for automated lift

What the hell happened to the anti-lift alarm? Supposed to stop things liked that happening

I never won…

A single teddy bear at the seaside.

This guy goes and gets himself a whole lorry!

madmackem:
What the hell happened to the anti-lift alarm? Supposed to stop things liked that happening

Id say it has activated but not before the first 30ft of the lift due to the slack in the chain :laughing:

I take it this results in a ban from the port, anyone know?

SuperMultiBlue:

madmackem:

Id say it has activated but not before the first 30ft of the lift due to the slack in the chain :laughing:

The anti-lift alarms stops the crane lifting the box until you confirm on the console that it’s ok for the lift to continue.

madmackem:

SuperMultiBlue:

madmackem:

The anti-lift alarms stops the crane lifting the box until you confirm on the console that it’s ok for the lift to continue.

Only when it detects an imbalance in the lift. Which didn’t happen until the chain became taut.

I’m guessing he was in the left lane from the kiosk and has pressed green to confirm as the first foot of the lift is all good. Hes not seen the chain still attached on the left hand side of the truck.

I’ve had the alarm sound lifting off an empty and brush the twistlock on the way up. As has been said already, sure the “non standard” trailers get lifted manually.

Can’t see the driver missing the chain when he undid the twistlock but stranger things have happened.

Looking at the painted blocks, think you’re right on lane choice.

madmackem:
I’ve had the alarm sound lifting off an empty and brush the twistlock on the way up. As has been said already, sure the “non standard” trailers get lifted manually.

Can’t see the driver missing the chain when he undid the twistlock but stranger things have happened.

I’m right about all of it. Cheers

madmackem:

As has been said already, sure the “non standard” trailers get lifted manually.they all get out on took off manually

And then they decided to park it on the fence…

blue estate:

zaax:

What port is that ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s what happens when you don’t pay attention to what’s going on.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk