Xmas pressie suggestions for T&D - printable ones, that is!

Afternoon all.

I’m putting together this year’s Truck & Driver Top 10 Christmas Pressies for drivers, and wondered if anyone had any suggestions? What would you actually WANT to find under the tree that you would then take and use in the lorry?

NB - If it involves vouchers for those…er…ex-Little Chefs… :open_mouth: …on the A1, I’ve already got them down so think of something else! :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

jet-boil. I already have one from the army. But they are a lifesaver. Make a brew anywhere safely in the cab and can even cook food in them. Allegedly you can even use one whilst driving if you have the stabilisers out. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

If anybody buys me anything for a Chrismas prezzie that is truck related…ie ‘‘work’’ I’ll chuck it back at them. :neutral_face:
It’s a bit like me buying the wife a Hoover for Christmas. :smiley: it would go down like a lead balloon.

If I’ve already got a fridge, then get me a Sodastream.

Dunelm vouchers??
Apparently they do a line in cheap in cab decor (inc curtains)

Soap on a rope, or shower gel for certain non uk drivers

I’m considering getting a prezzie for the manager.
Thought about a fruit basket?
But maybe just a very rough pineapple…

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

a last for life lidl bag for the limper amongst us and a stickie for the powers that be on here to cover 1st nights out,best satnav and what do i need to carry in my bag.
and for the more adventurous amongs us,a remote control magnet that you can switch off so it drops off en route to the weighbridge as soon as the " follow me " lights up on the rear window.

I actually really like these…Any more in a similar vein guys? It’d be great to give the thing a bit more “flavour”… :grimacing:

(I’m serious, btw.)

Portable toilet

a framed picture of my ex missus for all day men to remind them why some love tramping…goo.gl/images/UMYHgU