We've had bigger than that down here drive

youtu.be/ApuqDou-CmU

Good job by all though.

Woohoo…post 500. Took some time though

He did well.
I have palpitations if I need to reverse onto loading bay with more than 3 people watching!

First part of that clip you would have thought it was a royal wedding

I think we should all be treated like that, all the time

Aye the lad did well…proper driver. :sunglasses:
If that had been me I would have jumped out and took a bow :smiley: …but hey! I’m a flash ■■■■■. :laughing:

Not comparing my skills with that lad btw, but had to take a trailer for a brake test the other week, the guy said ‘‘Just back it in there drive’’ :open_mouth:
Tight as arse holes blind sider with cars parked both sides.
Looked round and about 10 of them had come out to watch…couple with ■■■■ phones pointing at me :smiling_imp:
Done it in a 1er (ok, more good luck than management btw :blush: ) they walked away actually looking disappointed :open_mouth: …,.apparentlly there had been a lot of shunts and a lot of damage in the past with a couple of others, and some of them were taking bets.

I once got a round of applause off the passengers on the top deck of the Oban to Craignure Cal Mac for blindsiding a 65ft trailer up the linkspan :laughing:

Great team effort, better music than Pearl and Dean! :grimacing:

MickM

Clearly the best place to stand is right on the edge of the kerb :unamused: :laughing:

But HOW did they manage it without hi vis? AND no ladder with handrail to climb off the trailer!

Aye but could he get a 7.5t flatbed round it without clipping the kerb :smiley:

Most of that faffing about could have been avoided if they hadn’t insisted on towing that tractor unit at the back…

the nodding donkey:
Most of that faffing about could have been avoided if they hadn’t insisted on towing that tractor unit at the back…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
i reckon they probably burnt out the clutch off camera and were to miserable to pay for the recovery callout so just tried to tow it in hoping nobody would see it away at the back.
the front unit s 6 years old,no wonder you cant get quality profesional drivers. :neutral_face:

At 2.38 he is on his phone.

Not often you see an Austin Maxi these days

I didnt know they used cherry pickers to “hook cars out of the way”.

I bet someone told him it’ll be fine coz the bin lorry gets round there ok

The lad in the red overalls must have lost half a stone in that clip alone…

Good team effort…

idrive:
I think we should all be treated like that, all the time

More likely they’d have pitchforks and burning torches for most of us!

Of course most of those people aren’t waiting to see good driving, but for him to bugger up while reversing into a stupidly tight building site. :wink:

Sorry Drive, you should have been here 3 hours ago, you’ll have to re-book.