Tractors

Hi All,

Not sure why but over the last few years tractors as in farming tractors seem to be on roads more than in fields and pulling bigger trailers. Then never pull in to let anyone pass.

I understand that they’re doing international work from, and backhauls to the Republic of Oirland, as for overtaking? You’ve no chance, they’ve got to make the boat at all cost

kev909_2000:
Hi All,

Not sure why but over the last few years tractors as in farming tractors seem to be on roads more than in fields and pulling bigger trailers. Then never pull in to let anyone pass.

I know, bloody farmers trying to make a margin producing cheap food for us, I hate them.

lets regulate them more, lets tax them more, lets make them pull over with a load of food so we can get by with another important load of Chinese tat.

I won’t be happy until I can’t afford to eat!..

Is it me?

Darkside:

kev909_2000:
Hi All,

I know, bloody farmers trying to make a margin producing cheap food for us, I hate them.

lets regulate them more, lets tax them more, lets make them pull over with a load of food so we can get by with another important load of Chinese tat.

Is it me?

I totally agree pain in the ■■■ I look for veg from abroad at least ive not been stuck behind it.

kev909_2000:

Darkside:

kev909_2000:
Hi All,

Is it me?

I totally agree pain in the ■■■ I look for veg from abroad at least ive not been stuck behind it.

Same here. I voted for Brexit so the farmers won’t be subsidised anymore and hopefully the poor and working classes will starve to death. That will make the roads clearer.

Do you drive the A614 as well - sounds like it as that road has more tractors than i think any ither road going. :slight_smile:

Have noticed some (quite a lot) of them are pulling trailers which are obviously way too heavy as they virtually grind to a halt going up the slightest incline. Suspect DAF make the tractors.

Growing up in ■■■■■■■ you get more used to them, but I do get the impression that the younger drivers dont care about the mile traffic jam behind them as its always the older ones who use laybys in my experience.

Blast your horn on the way past them as you call them a ■■■■■■.

That’ll teach them as they go home crying…