30 year virginity comes to an end

Well after 30 years of driving and nights out I finally lost my virginity to the diesel fairy’s last night , or should i say 3.am this morning . Miscalculated my time a tad and was hoping to get to Tankersley to park but was 10 mins short , so had to bail out just before the village of langsett .

Now I know over that way is a bit hit and miss for diesel theft but I’m a light sleeper and always have the windows open a bit anyway , I was woken up to the sound of a truck parking right next to me in the lay-by had a quick look out driver sat in his cab and nothing untoward on the passenger side, So got back on the bed and layed there for a few mins . After which I needed a leak so I put my interior lights on and heard a bit of clunking and a bit of a cerfuffle , looked out the window Johnny foreigners engine fires up and proceeds to drive off at a fair rate of knots .

Yep the foreign ■■■■■■■ had swiped about 200 litres out of my tank , walked round the passenger side to find my cap and sender unit still intact , but they had somehow forced the cap off but not broken it although it doesn’t lock now , rang plod but no interest shown got the reg plate of the trailer and a description but I guess that will be it .mind you guess I was lucky a guy from bowkers behind me was drained .

So thank you to one of our European cousins for doing your nationality proud :unamused:
If a black Daf XF pulling a silver tautliner with the last 3 letters WTW on the trailer number plate parks next to you be very wary :open_mouth:

largebloke1969:
Well after 30 years of driving and nights out I finally lost my virginity to the diesel fairy’s last night , or should i say 3.am this morning . Miscalculated my time a tad and was hoping to get to Tankersley to park but was 10 mins short , so had to bail out just before the village of langsett .

Now I know over that way is a bit hit and miss for diesel theft but I’m a light sleeper and always have the windows open a bit anyway , I was woken up to the sound of a truck parking right next to me in the lay-by had a quick look out driver sat in his cab and nothing untoward on the passenger side, So got back on the bed and layed there for a few mins . After which I needed a leak so I put my interior lights on and heard a bit of clunking and a bit of a cerfuffle , looked out the window Johnny foreigners engine fires up and proceeds to drive off at a fair rate of knots .

Yep the foreign [zb] had swiped about 200 litres out of my tank , walked round the passenger side to find my cap and sender unit still intact , but they had somehow forced the cap off but not broken it although it doesn’t lock now , rang plod but no interest shown got the reg plate of the trailer and a description but I guess that will be it .

So thank you to one of our European cousins for doing your nationality proud :unamused:
If a black Daf XF pulling a silver tautliner with the last 3 letters WTW on the trailer number plate parks next to you be very wary :open_mouth:

Total dicks, I remember a few years back I spotted the truck next to me being bled dry.
. I opened my cab door and slammed it shut to spook them and they did a runner but it’s sad days when truckers rob from their own.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

largebloke1969:
rang plod but no interest shown got the reg plate of the trailer and a description but I guess that will be it .mind you guess I was lucky a guy from bowkers behind me was drained .

So you got trailer reg and a description and they still couldn’t be arsed to look into it?? :neutral_face:
What a ■■■■ surprise eh? :unamused:

It’s a Police resources problem you know :bulb: apparentlly they are stretched to the limit, and have more important things to be doing with their limited resources than investigating and acting against actual CRIME.
Never mind mate they’ll be there tomorrow, 3 of em in a tractor unit with a hand held camera, followed by 2 more in a top range BMW to catch you sipping out of your Costa cup. :neutral_face:

robroy:

largebloke1969:
rang plod but no interest shown got the reg plate of the trailer and a description but I guess that will be it .mind you guess I was lucky a guy from bowkers behind me was drained .

So you got trailer reg and a description and they still couldn’t be arsed to look into it?? :neutral_face:
What a [zb] surprise eh? :unamused:

It’s a Police resources problem you know :bulb: apparentlly they are stretched to the limit, and have more important things to be doing with their limited resources than investigating and acting against actual CRIME.
Never mind mate they’ll be there tomorrow, 3 of em in a tractor unit with a hand held camera, followed by 2 more in a top range BMW to catch you sipping out of your Costa cup. :neutral_face:

They should loose the police name and rename themselves revenue collectors

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

robroy:

There are hate crime tweets being posted online Rob. Surely you can understand pulling officers from the street to investigate crime is nowhere near as important as someone tweeting racism?
Priorities.
I for one am happy to accept my car might get stolen and they wont investigate as long as none of those nasty racist keyboard warriors get to say things untoward

My motorcycle got knicked a few years ago. I phoned the police but 0 interest. Posted all on Facebook about it and someone spotted it only a mile away unfortently they didn’t phone me they phoned the police who didn’t phone me at all until 7 days later when they had it recovered 20 miles away and I had to pay £150 to get it.

I have great respect for the police force but the guys who are running it are complete bell-ends. IF speeding is such a big deal why not just limit all cars to say 80mph out of the factory? Sure it wont stop all speeding but it will greatly reduce high speed accidents. ZERO Interest in government for it.
My motorcycle cost 60p to restrict (2 washers) and was easily removable for those interested in track-days so I doubt a car will be much more.
From what I’ve heard there is technology out there that is GPS based that can set the speed limit of your car to where you are driving again ZERO interest in government.

As much as I hate the idea of forced speed limits I’d prefer that if it meant the police could go back to actual policing.
It wont happen though as it’s such a big cash cow…

Also this new speeding fine system that is meant to be more fairer as its earning based; which it is but fails to mention that if your poor your going to be paying A LOT more then previously. So is in effect a stealthy increase in the fines with the pretence of pretending to target the rich.

/RANT OVER

adam277:
My motorcycle got knicked a few years ago. I phoned the police but 0 interest. Posted all on Facebook about it and someone spotted it only a mile away unfortently they didn’t phone me they phoned the police who didn’t phone me at all until 7 days later when they had it recovered 20 miles away and I had to pay £150 to get it.

I have great respect for the police force but the guys who are running it are complete bell-ends. IF speeding is such a big deal why not just limit all cars to say 80mph out of the factory? Sure it wont stop all speeding but it will greatly reduce high speed accidents. ZERO Interest in government for it.
My motorcycle cost 60p to restrict (2 washers) and was easily removable for those interested in track-days so I doubt a car will be much more.
From what I’ve heard there is technology out there that is GPS based that can set the speed limit of your car to where you are driving again ZERO interest in government.

As much as I hate the idea of forced speed limits I’d prefer that if it meant the police could go back to actual policing.
It wont happen though as it’s such a big cash cow…

Also this new speeding fine system that is meant to be more fairer as its earning based; which it is but fails to mention that if your poor your going to be paying A LOT more then previously. So is in effect a stealthy increase in the fines with the pretence of pretending to target the rich.

/RANT OVER

The technology has been around for years and as it has gotten better in modern day vehicles, the dispicable crime of speeding could be a distant memory by simply progaming the ECU with a limiter linked to the satnav.
Westminster forces all kind of bullshine on us already so why not this?

Quite simply, it would hurt the income stream for the human tax farmers.

The Romanians are renowned for nicking diesel, it allows them to keep there running money,

Also we’re do you think the name Romany/roma,comes from,

biggriffin:
The Romanians are renowned for nicking diesel, it allows them to keep there running money,

^^^^^^^
its latin for diesel fairy.

dieseldog999:

biggriffin:

^^^^^^^
its latin for diesel fairy.

Didn’t know you had studied the language of the gods. :smiley:

biggriffin:

North Indian

Wheel Nut:

biggriffin:

North Indian

Is right.

I hope they were wearing al seat belt when they sped off otherwise a video online and a £36 fine or £100 if you dont watch the video police overworked i think not. Working in the wrong areas yes