Decent paying jobs in Bury/Heywood area?

Does anyone know of any decent places to work local to Bury/Heywood area? I’m on about £10.60 an hour now driving class c rigids but I have to travel to Wigan.

Held my class c 3 years, c+e 3 months.

Looking for rigid or arctic work.

Maybe class 1 in oldham

Argos, Wincanton, Heywood?

Macciedees place opposite yearsley?

Wincanton were recruiting for Argos not so long back, might be worth sending the CV. Martin Browers on McDonalds is good money but dog shifts. Yearsleys & Fowler Welch not great pay. DHL set up in Bury on good screw doing convenience stores but seem to be going through drivers like there’s no tomorrow. TNT are sometimes looking in Ramsbottom, same Cormar Carpets next door.

The DHL is Safeway/Morrisons out of the old excel building on Radcliffe road.
Don’t know if they take on direct but ADR network up the road on warth business park recruit for them.

Those cormar carpet wagons are always in a hell of a hurry…

Thanks I’ll have a look at them. A few of them I know about but pay peanuts.

idrive:
The DHL is Safeway/Morrisons out of the old excel building on Radcliffe road.
Don’t know if they take on direct but ADR network up the road on warth business park recruit for them.

Those cormar carpet wagons are always in a hell of a hurry…

Saw DHL/Morrisons were taking on a few months ago. £28k a year for 5 days one week and 4 the next. Not bad at all for Class 2.

DHL/Morrison’s is wholesale delivering to McColl’s convenience stores, some of the trucks have the ‘Safeway’ brand on them.

Sixties boy:
DHL/Morrison’s is wholesale delivering to McColl’s convenience stores, some of the trucks have the ‘Safeway’ brand on them.

Yeah and you deserve at least 28k for 5 days one week and 4 the next on class 2 for doing that sh*t.