Aldi vs Lidl - Supermarket T&Cs

I work for CO-OP PAYE fulltime.

Just under £16 an hour for 48 hour week, work some weekends on a rolling rota. Think it works out just under 40k a year with 0 overtime. Overtime optional but I’ve never done it unless I’ve had no choice (traffic).
Pension is really good depending on what you choose if you pay 5% they will pay 5%. Or you could decide to pay 10% and they will pay 10%
CO-OP has sick-pay although I haven’t had need of it yet.

Downsides: Trucks are filthy as often drivers eat complete crap and leave it in cab and are too lazy to clean up after themselves. It’s not job and knock if you get back early then they will send you back out usually to take a truck for service if your time is short but they do sometimes let you go early. Some of the stores are ridiculously tight and parking is a complete pain.
If your a class 1 driver your job will be like 30/40% class 1 driver and 60% class 2 driver you don’t get to pick what type of truck you drive if your funny about that sort of stuff.
Because of the rolling rota your rest days are never the same so can be difficult to plan some stuff but your given a 12 week sheet of when your off for planning.

Do I enjoy working for them? Not really some of the cages are a real pain in the ■■■ and if your parked on an incline you can really struggle. That being said the job is not that hard. I may swap to Argos in a year or two which I’m lead to believe is 100% Wincanton now as it’s like 14 miles closer to me even though the pay is less. Failing that I may try and find a small firm near me and have a crack at something different for a bit.
I’m also keeping my eye on Tesco as I think they are starting to pay more then co-op so I may swap at some-point.