1st day

Reef:
I always took wet wipes with me when tramping, but never for full body washes like the uneducated amongst us here seem to think, I would use wet wipes to wipe my hands before/after eating and other than using them to wipe the dashboard and other interior surfaces down that’d be about it.

To wash I always carried a 10ltr water can, a round washing up bowl, a flannel, liquid soap, and a towel, add to that toothbrush and toothpaste and washing up liquid (good for if your hands got greasy/oily and of course washing up your dishes and utensils) some nice smellies (both spray and dry stick) and your not the smelly tramp the closed minded ones assume, in fact I’ve come across plenty of “day” men that stink of BO and those dirty [zb]ers get home every night?!

Edit: almost forgot to add, and of course when able stop for a shower at any MSA on route (you don’t need to park up for the night to use their showers :wink: ) you’ll soon find out which ones have decent showers, again that’s something you can ask on here too.

Tbh Reef I also carry wet wipes for the same reasons you point out.
I was also coming at it from the context of the ‘‘uneducated’’ on here, that you mention.
Same as if they said ‘‘Take a good supply of Asda bags to crap in’’ :unamused: :laughing:

Unbelevably there are actually many on here who genuinely believe we live like that :open_mouth: , as you know. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:
And even more unbelievably there are one or two that actually do ! :neutral_face: