Bullet Express Special Services

Looking for any info on Bullet Express in Uddingston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could always bite the bullet and ask them directly.

When a company puts competitive rates of pay in there ad most times it means very low

mac12:
When a company puts competitive rates of pay in there ad most times it means very low

Reads a bit better than ‘■■■■ poor’ …

raymundo:

mac12:

Reads a bit better than ‘■■■■ poor’ …

I’ve always been to polite

Should have been more specific re info was wanting to know more about type of work how they treat u etc ( from a drivers perspective not a TM ) money I just assume pretty much the same most places in Central Scotland

I worked with them for nearly 9 years, although I was on the Pallex multi drop at Bothwell. Special Services are based at Baillieston in NYK Logistics old place. Special Services is just a fancy name for general haulage really. They were ok to work for and always had decent trucks. If I remember right, special services were on a salary which wasn’t the best. Might be different now though. Money was the reason I left. Needed the extra money when my second daughter came along. Has it not been for that, I might still have been there.

damoq:
I worked with them for nearly 9 years, although I was on the Pallex multi drop at Bothwell. Special Services are based at Baillieston in NYK Logistics old place. Special Services is just a fancy name for general haulage really. They were ok to work for and always had decent trucks. If I remember right, special services were on a salary which wasn’t the best. Might be different now though. Money was the reason I left. Needed the extra money when my second daughter came along. Has it not been for that, I might still have been there.

[emoji106]

simcor:

But if they are a crock of crap, would they be likely to say “we are a crock of crap”?

Harry Monk:

simcor:

But if they are a crock of crap, would they be likely to say “we are a crock of crap”?

[emoji115][emoji108]

why is it that political correctness has over taken truth, we all know drivers that are totally useless and some unable to move a vehicle without damaging it, (other trades are available for abuse) but if you tried to put it into writing when asked for a reference it would take you to the courts, so now we all fight shy of saying anything other than they were was employed from and to these dates, all we are doing is passing on these people to other poor unsuspecting employers who most are trying to just keep going, it should not matter whether it is a person, employer, company, friend or foe, if its true why should we not be able to say it, we all make mistakes etc and when the finger is pointed most take it on the chin so if that’s good enough for the majority it should be good enough for all.

Harry Monk:

simcor:

I think you missed the point of my post Harry.

It was just a play on words.