Hayton Coulthard

Anybody any info on HC in ■■■■■■■■■■■

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highland Spring water contract is run out of there. Pay is poor - contracted hours vs the salary it’s not much more than minimum wage. Decent equipment, easy work and meant to be ok to work for. Will give anyone a chance.

Owned by Gregorys who have also just bought Arr Craib.

Sent from the world we live in

What pay is crap a hc?

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

harrawaffa:
Highland Spring water contract is run out of there. Pay is poor - contracted hours vs the salary it’s not much more than minimum wage. Decent equipment, easy work and meant to be ok to work for. Will give anyone a chance.

[emoji106] I ask as their on my doorstep was wondering if they get u back on a Friday ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virgin c+e:
What pay is crap a hc?

All the pay info is on their website. £27500 a year for tramping. So if you do 60 hours = £8.81 an hour. 65 hours = £8.13 an hour.

Looks like your typical general haulage job for northern england to me. Your looking at just shy of £450 basic take home for Mon-Fri. No overtime for tramping seems a bit dodgy though.

Don’t understand why we have all these threads on wages, take home pay is the bloody same give or take a few quid anywhere you go, it’s just made up a bit differently.

harrawaffa:
All the pay info is on their website. £27500 a year for tramping. So if you do 60 hours = £8.81 an hour. 65 hours = £8.13 an hour.

And max out your hours its under nmw :open_mouth:

Been offered more than that for nights wouldn’t get out my kip for 8-9 pH

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

harrawaffa:

Virgin c+e:
What pay is crap a hc?

That money is really pish.

They do all shifts from there, or used to. Days, nights, 4o/4o. No idea on pay, I used to know guys there and they were hourly.

4 on 4 off nights works out at £10.35 per hour. As stated above 5 day week tramping is under £8.50 per hour.

I’ve spoken to a few of them at various sites and the general consensus is that they’re treated well, left alone and have a reasonably easy time of it but the money is pretty miserable (but well in keeping with the going rate for the area).

R.T.Keedwell are on £10ph tramping.

rob22888:
Looks like your typical general haulage job for northern england to me. Your looking at just shy of £450 basic take home for Mon-Fri. No overtime for tramping seems a bit dodgy though.

Don’t understand why we have all these threads on wages, take home pay is the bloody same give or take a few quid anywhere you go, it’s just made up a bit differently.

Lad I know was tramping for them a couple of years ago and iirc he was making £540 area per week which was bang on the average for the area at the time.

Supatramp:

Another payrise from £9.75 to £10? They also get overtime after a certain amount don’t they?

Tipperdipper1:

Supatramp:

Another payrise from £9.75 to £10? They also get overtime after a certain amount don’t they?

The advert for haydock a while back was overtime after 55 hours, at the time it was about 25% extra per hour, so quids in!

With those pay rates on offer, I think I’ll stick with the limping