Erm, that’s going to cost a bit!

Photos not mine, taken off Facebook.

I should think that’ll cost them a bit :open_mouth:

There’s nothing exceptional about that convoy :laughing:

might not cost as much as you think. it look’s like a disused bridge. might have done them a favour. :wink:

also that could be the machine brought in to demolish it… job done without even unloading it. :slight_smile:

m.a.n rules:
might not cost as much as you think. it look’s like a disused bridge. might have done them a favour. :wink:

also that could be the machine brought in to demolish it… job done without even unloading it. :slight_smile:

Probably tried taking the bridge back to flip flop land to sell the steel.

Given the machine is only strapped on and doesn’t appear to have moved, how weak is/was the bridge?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
Given the machine is only strapped on and doesn’t appear to have moved, how weak is/was the bridge?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Probably a dismantled railway, now a footpath runs over it. There are a few around Gloucestershire where there’s talk of a steam railway putting them back into use.

It’s getting to…

The point where we could have a spin off website. Something obvious and trashy such as cloutoftheweek.com or bridgebeltersRus.co.uk or the rather catchy scratchoftheday.org, with Mr Lineker talking us through the events leading up to Dave from Grimsby flat-packing a 15’ 10" double decker under 14’ 11" in Walsall.

The back follows the front, why it not fit…

It’s simple as to why the bridge was hit - the height signs measurements were all in Welsh. Oh…

A few more pics on this Daily Post page - looks like it’s going to be cordoned off for some time while they remove the bridge. Got to wonder if its that redundant, why not just remove the thing in the first place!?

dailypost.co.uk/news/north- … e-15273402

yourhavingalarf:
It’s getting to…

The point where we could have a spin off website. Something obvious and trashy such as cloutoftheweek.com or bridgebeltersRus.co.uk or the rather catchy scratchoftheday.org, with Mr Lineker talking us through the events leading up to Dave from Grimsby flat-packing a 15’ 10" double decker under 14’ 11" in Walsall.

lol, this interests me.

There is a sort of American version here showing all the cctv captured hits of one particular bridge. Makes amusing viewing.

Here’s a little taster.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvL4ONNnJ44

trevHCS:
It’s simple as to why the bridge was hit - the height signs measurements were all in Welsh. Oh…

A few more pics on this Daily Post page - looks like it’s going to be cordoned off for some time while they remove the bridge. Got to wonder if its that redundant, why not just remove the thing in the first place!?

dailypost.co.uk/news/north- … e-15273402

It may have a light railway order on it to enable a heritage railway to reinstate it one day. Or more likely it’s now a Sustrans foot/cycle path.