DIRFT / Lutterworth

Hello Everyone,

I’m not too sure if I’m in the correct section to be posting this but it seems relevant.

I am about to move near Rugby / Hill Morton and I have my Class 2 and once I’m moved in and settled I intend on doing my Class 1.

My question to you is: what companies around the area of DIRFT and Lutterworth are good to work for.

Ideally I’d be looking for full time employment but if that’s not an option I wouldn’t mind using an agency and trying to then progress from there. I’d be looking for over £11.00 P/H or a decent salary, as well as this i only want to be on day work but this could be 4 on 4 off, and starting early morning anything from 04:00 onwards

This obviously won’t be handed to me on a plate but it’s good to see what companies you guys believe in. I really would like to work for the Royal Mail on Class 1 but if I can get in with my Class 2 that’d be ideal!

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ollie.shearsby:
I’m not too sure if I’m in the correct section to be posting this but it seems relevant.

It wasn’t, but it is now. :smiley:

Ollie.shearsby:
Hello Everyone,

I am about to move near Rugby / Hill Morton and I have my Class 2 and once I’m moved in and settled I intend on doing my Class 1.

My question to you is: what companies around the area of DIRFT and Lutterworth are good to work for.

Ideally I’d be looking for full time employment but if that’s not an option I wouldn’t mind using an agency and trying to then progress from there. I’d be looking for over £11.00 P/H or a decent salary, as well as this i only want to be on day work but this could be 4 on 4 off, and starting early morning anything from 04:00 onwards

This obviously won’t be handed to me on a plate but it’s good to see what companies you guys believe in. I really would like to work for the Royal Mail on Class 1 but if I can get in with my Class 2 that’d be ideal!

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try Add Network agency.They have contract at BP DHL.there so much class 2.

Wetherspoons (dhl) in daventry apparently pay well for C2, 4 on 4 off from what I undertand. Think the kfc contract in rugby is a lot of C2 aswell. You should have no problem in the area.

Hi mate. I live and work in Rugby so can give you a heads up. Drop us a PM with any questions you may have.

I worked for royal mail at Crick on the agency.its alright but they are strict about time keeping.you can’t stop on route either

Wetherspoons as already stated,is a good earner for Class 2 drivers.

carryfast-yeti:
Wetherspoons as already stated,is a good earner for Class 2 drivers.

Is it still DHL…What’s work like? drops wise.?..if you know,is it all Midlands? or south too 5 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: from 7 or 4 on 4 off?..pure hijack :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: