What is wrong with some people?

Stopped at Leigh Delamere services the other day on the M4 for a sandwich (one of my own!), and while sat minding my own business a foreign truck (not that it makes any difference), pulls up a few lanes across from me. The driver then hops out and proceeds to walk over to the nearest tree and takes a ■■■■!
Are some of us really that lazy that we can’t be bothered to walk to the toilet even when parked up at the services?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Beef:
Stopped at Leigh Delamere services the other day on the M4 for a sandwich (one of my own!), and while sat minding my own business a foreign truck (not that it makes any difference), pulls up a few lanes across from me. The driver then hops out and proceeds to walk over to the nearest tree and takes a ■■■■!
Are some of us really that lazy that we can’t be bothered to walk to the toilet even when parked up at the services?

Sometimes If its cold and wet I’ll pull into the services, pee into my bottle from the comfort of the cab and crack on, this driver seems quite the active type to me !

I saw an Hgv driver taking a leak right next to the main route through Corley services in full view of any car drivers he just couldn’t care less and this was on a nice sunny day, funnily enough he was also wearing flip flops !!!

different culture,different attitudes to waving the pork sausage about outdoors.
lots of europeans just stop and woosh on the hard shoulder r side of the road and its par for the course to anyone passing.its just percieved as the norm.
id be of the same ilk depending on where i am,and i have no respect whatsoever for msa parking,so it would be whatevers easiest in there,whether it would be pish bottle,or on top of the gearbox.

You often see this in Germany, 2 or 3 people will pull into a service area, park up, ■■■■ on the grass and have a ■■■, some drive off, some go for coffee

Long time ago was parked at Corley around 4 am when a vauxhall cavalier screeched in and a guy in full German leiderhosen outfit jumped out. He threw up violently like the exorcist, got back in and drove off lol

I will admit to having a ■■■■■ round the back of the petrol station at services when they have closed the toilets inside for what I suspect is no reason and just can’t be arsed to clean them or deal with them.

Quite common to see coach loads of youngsters doing the same over here,both male and female.
Guess its just lowering of what is socially acceptable,in various nations.
French were never afraid of having a whizz in public were they?
Mind you,when the youth and the “not so youth” these days,think that opening every single part of their lives to television cameras,in the name of entertainment is the new norm,what hope is there?

I don’t see a problem ■■■■■■■ on grass or up a tree. I do it in our garden, or anyone else’s for that matter.

when i used to go on fishing trips years ago,it started off as standing on the bottom step and peeing out of the slightly opened side door till someone fell out drunk.
then it progressed to a dustbin got slid up and down the central walkway to be used as required.
that idea got scrubbed after 15 gallons of 70 proof pish hurltled up the length of the bus and soaked the road commander and the driver in the front two seats.
the next idea was a bin liner which ended up flooding out the bus in a similar way,which led us to revert back to square one by ■■■■■■■ out of the side door when it was opened a foot with the next in line holding onto the guy doing the bizzo.
sometimes theres just no need for improvement. :slight_smile:

Wheel Nut:
I don’t see a problem ■■■■■■■ on grass or up a tree. I do it in our garden, or anyone else’s for that matter.

Yeah,think its the concrete or tarmac thats the shtinking problem!

Unfortunately and I do have this problem at times when you gotta go you gotta go and it’s more to do with a medical issue.
So it’s like a disability.
It’s not always a physical disability.

It’s quite amusing watching drivers on the services ,last week I saw a Bulgarian lorry park across 2 bays needlessly and head to the trees with a loo roll ,today parked on toddington a artic local to my self too :open_mouth: try’s to reverse in to the narrow lane between me and the next lorry which is not actualy a space as its too narrow !

Took lunch in hartshead moor today.
Always entertaining,watching bewildered car drivers roaming around the lorry park.
And the there’s the lorry drivers who can’t back in…who park in the bus stand.

And while we are at it, what’s with the coaches taking up half the car park at scratchwood?

And there is an actual coach station round the back, never ever seen it being used!

Maybe they can’t back in

Beef:

Consider yourself lucky he didn’t just ■■■■ up against your wheels, or tried to wedge his member into the top of a lemonade bottle to throw capped bottle casually through the bushes, onto the hard shoulder… :stuck_out_tongue:

idrive:
And while we are at it, what’s with the coaches taking up half the car park at scratchwood?

And there is an actual coach station round the back, never ever seen it being used!

Have they actually completed the new toilets at Scratchcrack Services yet? - Or at Leigh ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ on the M4, come to that? :stuck_out_tongue:

commonrail:
Maybe they can’t back in

…or it’s a volvo automatic, and they don’t know how to get reverse… :neutral_face:

nick2008:
Unfortunately and I do have this problem at times when you gotta go you gotta go and it’s more to do with a medical issue.
So it’s like a disability.
It’s not always a physical disability.

With you on that one nick.When you gotta go,you simply gotta go.Awaiting an ultrasound to see what`s up! :blush:

Beef:

I’m way lazier, I ■■■■ by my driver’s side front wheel, cab door open too.