"Ratchet" with no middle hole to thread the strap?

Come across something weird. It looks like a ratchet, but it didn’t have a thing through the middle to tread it and ratchet tight?
It wasn’t like a clasp with the grippy bit.
It required some kind of special way to thread it to ratchet it? No idea. I want to look up a guide but have no idea what its callled?

No picture ?

I’ve never seen one without a slot in the barrel to thread the strap through; even the diddy ones in my car have that.

neither have i so itl need to be a picture job please?

posibly it could be a new version of the old fingertrapper mk 5,the glovetrapper or the jawsmacker ?

nick2008:
No picture ?

I didn’t think to take it at the time. I’ve been searching the web for one, can’t find an example of it. It was in a Store Delivery trailer, one of the 2 they give you to strap the end off.

Could be one of these

trapdiagram1.gif

Shellshocker:
one of the 2 they give you to strap the end off.

Sounds painful

dieseldog999:

posibly it could be a new version of the old fingertrapper mk 5,the glovetrapper or the jawsmacker ?

Aaaah, the good old jaw smacker, just like the old fashioned dogs that could smack you in the jaw or the nuts equally well. :open_mouth:

peterm:

dieseldog999:

Aaaah, the good old jaw smacker, just like the old fashioned dogs that could smack you in the jaw or the nuts equally well. :open_mouth:

^^^^^^^^^
that would depend on whether you were a puller downer or a pusher upper… :slight_smile: