Days like these

“Your loaded - good to go”

Then find my 6th drop is placed on top of my 5th. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Which is a pallet of tiles to be delivered to a guys house.
Big thanks to the warehouse guys.

that would be the last time they loaded me like that, but you should take the blame for not checking before you left, more so about the top pallet than the delivery order.

hotel magnum:
that would be the last time they loaded me like that, but you should take the blame for not checking before you left, more so about the top pallet than the delivery order.

Absolutely : Drivers responsibility. Was too lazy to open curtain side as I wanted to get out warehouse before I witnessed someone get run over by a FLT.

You should checked you load before leaving. Ask for it to be reloaded. .

You get stopped by for vosa for unsafe load it you that gets the blame not for warehouse staff

and you didnt notice this earlier in the day to allow you to ask a friendly forky to “just drop that down for me please fella” ? was this your first day on multi drop pallets?

Just rag it…and then bring drop 6 back to the yard.

commonrail:
Just rag it…and then bring drop 6 back to the yard.

And five.

Nothing to see here ! :unamused: Drama queen who didn’t check his load and now moaning :unamused:

I think your loaders need a firm word tbh, but it is down to you to run through the load before closing up and setting off. The top pallet won’t be able to be forked off anyway so that’s two pallets coming back unless you break the top one down - which is wobbling about on top off something breakable. :frowning:

When I did that job, the drivers had the notes and told the forkie which order and where it went. It’s not simple, with all different pallets, some total rubbish and some tall and wobbly (water anyone?) - add to that a couple of before 10am’s and trying to get a three pallet drop all on the same side and it’s like a jigsaw puzzle.

Fuzrat:
and you didnt notice this earlier in the day to allow you to ask a friendly forky to “just drop that down for me please fella” ? was this your first day on multi drop pallets?

No, second week back in 10 years & trailer was loaded to roof so couldn`t see.

Wish I was as good as some on here…

blue estate:
Nothing to see here ! :unamused: Drama queen who didn’t check his load and now moaning :unamused:

Drama Queen ■■?

Someone`s certainly a keyboard warrior

Socketset:
I think your loaders need a firm word tbh, but it is down to you to run through the load before closing up and setting off. The top pallet won’t be able to be forked off anyway so that’s two pallets coming back unless you break the top one down - which is wobbling about on top off something breakable. :frowning:

Yes your 100% right…should’ve checked…lesson learned.

And had to break down top pallet…a hour wasted.

And I’m guessing thats an hour you didn’t really have if I know multidrop…

DF40:

Socketset:

It took you an hour to break that down? Are you a pensioner or missing a limb?

TheUncaringCowboy:

DF40:

Socketset:

It took you an hour to break that down? Are you a pensioner or missing a limb?

Aye

I love this site, a lad comes on pointing out a problem he’s had and gets condemned to death. :laughing: :laughing:

Learned 2 lessons…

1. Always check your load
  2. Don’t post mistakes on here

idrive:
Learned 2 lessons…

1. Always check your load
  2. Don’t post mistakes on here

Hahahah, good one :smiley: