Not Just Us Class 1&2 That Hit Bridges

Was a Luton van in a previous life

And it does happen to the best of us (don’t know how old this is)

That body came off super smoothly… Hardly any damage to the actual van or load a job well done.

As for the ambulance I doubt they have height markers in the van and was probably rushing to save a life so I’ll let em off. :sunglasses:

If they really had their foot down they might have got through!

adam277:
That body came off super smoothly… Hardly any damage to the actual van or load a job well done.

As for the ambulance I doubt they have height markers in the van and was probably rushing to save a life so I’ll let em off. :sunglasses:

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

The luton van is here oops

A bit of T Cut, that’ll be good as new.

Going by those skid marks it looks like luton van man realised he was in trouble at the last second.

That was never a Luton van to start with, as it is/was a box van.
As an aside ,is that 6x6 lap panel still there?

i know you cant verify the box vans reg,but im pretty sure that was the irish olympic fencing team on their way to a tournament. :confused:

Suedehead:
That was never a Luton van to start with, as it is/was a box van.
As an aside ,is that 6x6 lap panel still there?

It is a Luton box van the air kit deflector is part of the body as you see stuff loaded up there in the picture. So it is a Luton you don’t see many flat front Luton vans these days for aerodynamics.

goo.gl/images/VPnxG8

A Luton van has a box over the cab the air kit as part of the body classes it as a Luton as opposed to just a box on the back.

harrawaffa:
Going by those skid marks it looks like luton van man realised he was in trouble at the last second.

Are you seeing something I’m not?

I’ve looked and looked at the picture but can’t see any underwear anywhere…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: