M1 J20 to J21 closed

Not sure what’s gone on but just been brought to a halt and lots of police in attendance and ambulance and ambulance car on scene.

Just a heads up for anyone who might be headed this way and see this before they set off.

Been here 15 mins so far.

There was a nasty one on the south bound side earlier and I caught sight of another on the m25 at the a10 junction. Looked like one car had been on fire but I could be wrong. Seems like it has been a bad night

North of South? Any updates?

North between J20 to and 21 as title.

Still not moving yet.

Think we may be here for a while.

Southbound moving well.

toonsy:
North of South? Any updates?

South was earlier. Was closed at the a14 at about 9pm I think it was I went past heading north. Looking at it I expect the van driver was killed so be closed a while if so.

Sounds like the north bound side is something else

It must be something else. I know it was closed 19 to 18 earlier. Didn’t know it was down to an accident earlier southbound.

That’s all I can see lots of flashy lights.

On the plus side in 17 mins I’ll have got a 45 in even though I didn’t need one lol [emoji23]

Yeah I seen in HA that it’s saying closed. Will nip up A5/M69 from the yard I reckon.

toonsy:
Yeah I seen in HA that it’s saying closed. Will nip up A5/M69 from the yard I reckon.

I would if I was you.

Mind you it’ll be an hour or so before I’m there anyway as I’m still having a brew at home lol

toonsy:
Mind you it’ll be an hour or so before I’m there anyway as I’m still having a brew at home lol

■■■■■■ I wish I was at home.

We have a motorway transit van crew bet he feels inadequate with his rubbish yellow flashing lights, here on site as well but nothing appears to be happening as regards coning off to open a lane etc.

Your eyewitness reporter on the scene from Channel 5 [emoji23] other channels are available.

Might have a lane open shortly hopefully police cars keep moving about.

Haha I’m watching the one camera that’s on thst stretch of motorway to see and traffic hasn’t hit it yet lol

Highways womble walking around us at the front.

simcor:

Throw some litter out the window to attract him over and ask him what’s going

toonsy:

simcor:

Throw some litter out the window to attract him over and ask him what’s going

Lol I’ve already had to water my wheel. Needs must and all that.
Think he’s gone up to chat with the real police.

Hearing they are possibly going to be turning us around and sending us back to J20 oh joy of joys.

Traffic England report says due to clear 0645 to 0700. Hope its soon otherwise I’ll be on an unplanned night out.

No evidence of turning us round after earlier conversation.