M1 J20 to J21 closed

Dork Lard:

animal:
Why in this day & age with all the computer tech we have do they still have to close the road for so long yep understand they need all the facts etc ( good mate of mine is a retired police traffic inspector ) but really for so long there should be more tech used for this now then down load sort out back on computers back at station close roads but just not as long that all I think

They use laser beams & allsorts. Seriously, educating yourself on what they do, how they do it & WHY they do it might help to sort out a lot of your frustrations. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14092232

animal:
Yep I have had family members killed in RTA but it didn’t bring them back or adjust my thinking if it is me hope they don’t close the road for so long open asap or part of they have screens now put up get traffic moving don’t put signs on opposite carriage way to say slow down either they can just keep moving nowt to see ( spoke to both my kids on this subject & they think same )

You had family members killed in an RTA & you hoped they didn’t close the road for too long?

animal:
Know 1 of our drivers got caught up in this which then cost boss money due to load arriving late then next load being cancelled due to not being tipped etc ( I know so what to lost but a small company can only take so much ) just saying there can be a big knock on effect to 1 incident

What we really need is for the 1st party’s insurance to be held liable for any & all incidental losses, this is to include the costs involved with anyone & anything delayed by the incident. We need to get this idea across to the grown ups as I don’t fink they fort of it already.

So you think it ok to bully me or is it just because I am a woman that you have decided to pull my post apart as if you read all the replies you will find other people have said similar

I have said it on here before but for your benefit I will say again my Gran was killed in a RTA ok the driver was drunk itwas raining & he was not using his wipers so thanks for the memory