Parking pickle (Stoke/Liverpool)

Looking for a couple of suggestions for tomorrow please.

Got a 4pm tip in Stoke followed by 6am the next morning in Liverpool so I’m looking for suggestions for the following.

1 - If it takes a while in Stoke I’ll need to park up no later than 7ish so I can start at 4am to get me to Liverpool so any suggestions for parking, ideally free with facilities nearby.

2 - If it goes ok in Stoke I could get to Liverpool so same for parking up there if possible? I don’t know where I’m tipping yet.

I dislike MSA so would rather avoid.

Edit: Liverpool is in the Innovation Park.

toonsy:
Looking for a couple of suggestions for tomorrow please.

Got a 4pm tip in Stoke followed by 6am the next morning in Liverpool so I’m looking for suggestions for the following.

1 - If it takes a while in Stoke I’ll need to park up no later than 7ish so I can start at 4am to get me to Liverpool so any suggestions for parking, ideally free with facilities nearby.

2 - If it goes ok in Stoke I could get to Liverpool so same for parking up there if possible? I don’t know where I’m tipping yet.

I dislike MSA so would rather avoid.

Edit: Liverpool is in the Innovation Park.

Stoke-

Meir park industrial estate (Tesco around corner)

Fenton industrial estate

Campbell Road, Stoke

Stafford services

Why the freck would you park at Stafford services, if en route from SOT to Liverpool ? :confused:

Pochin Way (CW10 0GY)
Or
Aston Way (CW10 0HS)
Both in Middlewich about 5 mins off the M6 at J18.

Close to a 24hr Shell garage, Starbucks and a Harvester. The Boar’s Head 10 min walk in the opposite direction.

Whatever happens get as much of the M6 done as you can. Worst bit of road in the land and a lottery how long it will take you. Last summer I did it twice a day for the whole summer. Absolute nightmare.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Suedehead:
Why the freck would you park at Stafford services, if en route from SOT to Liverpool ? :confused:

Keele services lol sorry got the flue

So…

Where did you end up rubbing two sticks together and eating fresh killed possum?

Plenty of parking on Innovation Park and it’s between two main roads, so plenty of boozers, shops etc.Or just before there, you can park by the Halfords opposite Maccies and it’s a 5 minute walk into Old Swan, some decent boozers there and a few do food.

Didn’t like the Innovation Park. Too many private parking signs. Holed up near Gilmoss for the night in a quiet trading estate.