Hard choice

Hi all,few weeks back I left a job because of pay had a good chat with the boss and he was saying I know I need to sort it I will give you a ring when I’ve changed it,today he rang it was £105 a day but it’s gone up to 130 not big bucks I know but it’s nice knowing what your earning and not bad for sitting around on tanks,now the job I went to is £10 an hour nothing garranted last week I done 50 hours

Bulldog1986:
Hi all,few weeks back I left a job because of pay had a good chat with the boss and he was saying I know I need to sort it I will give you a ring when I’ve changed it,today he rang it was £105 a day but it’s gone up to 130 not big bucks I know but it’s nice knowing what your earning and not bad for sitting around on tanks,now the job I went to is £10 an hour nothing garranted last week I done 50 hours

Employers are going to have to pay more for decent drivers. It is changing slowly. Firm I do a couple of days agency, really like me and ask for me each week. Now I’m earning £4 more than them an hour. Why not pay your blokes that then.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk