Well it was like this, Boss

leicestermercury.co.uk/news/ … er-2034241

Oops!

Who on earth sends Ferarri and similar cars on a transporter? Surely they should be going individually in one of those specialiat rigids completely covered and secured.

Possibly not the best way to keep your job depending what caused it to crash, although cant see the field it went through, more like a wall and forest. Am surprised the driver was ok after hitting trees.

trevHCS:
Who on earth sends Ferarri and similar cars on a transporter? Surely they should be going individually in one of those specialiat rigids completely covered and secured.

Possibly not the best way to keep your job depending what caused it to crash, although cant see the field it went through, more like a wall and forest. Am surprised the driver was ok after hitting trees.

“ferrari experience day” companies transport their cars like this, you usually get to drive a few on an air field.

Fully covered is the way to go…
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Pay peanuts etc etc etc.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh dear… I reckon the company will make him pay for it instead of claiming off their own insurance to pay damages lol just like many other recovery companies.

Trying to get to Prestwold before Wetherspoons is shut [emoji47]

They send em like that to save a few quid.
All big companies despite billions in the bank like to save a quid here quid there.

I believe the Ferrari dealership now has branches everywhere :grimacing:

trevHCS:

Youd be surprised, people moving supercars for peanuts. And on open transporters.

Willi betz/menabetz are one of the biggest players out of italy for supercar transport.

Why is there no pictures of the one in the tree?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:

Just shows you the speed of a ferrari…[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

edd1974:
They send em like that to save a few quid.
All big companies despite billions in the bank like to save a quid here quid there.

Because its easy. Some numpty in a office cubicle can just do a cost analysis spreadsheet and send a email to arrange it.

El Deano:

Probably because it wasn’t really 50ft up in a tree, it would have had to vertically take off for about 36ft!
Bernard

The transporter is one of a fleet that belongs to a driving experience company. It was on it’s way back from an experience day.

:wink: :wink: :wink: