A4058 Pontypridd

Hi everyone, hope you’re all well.
Tomorrow I’m off to Baraka Foods in Wales. I’ve been there a few times but not for a while, so while checking my route I notice that Google maps is saying the A4058 just outside Pontypridd is closed until November. Is this correct? If so what’s the best way to go? Get off the M4 at J34 and go up the A4119?
Normally I’d get off at J32 and go up the A470 and then the A4058 via Pontypridd.

Regards,
Nick

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Enlarged the area it looks like it’s shut going back but the one way circuit looks open

Alright mate, im living up that way and travel that road every day back and forth work down to Trefforest. There has been a diversion some nights at that point and sends you under a low bridge. Im working tonight so il post back here for you to let you know.

Attached photo of bridge it sends you under not sure of height sorry.

Checked Google maps again this morning and doesn’t say anything about a closure. Gonna go J34 and A4119 anyway as it looks a more direct route. Got a feeling that’s the way I’ve gone in the past.

Beef:
Checked Google maps again this morning and doesn’t say anything about a closure. Gonna go J34 and A4119 anyway as it looks a more direct route. Got a feeling that’s the way I’ve gone in the past.

Yes probably easiest way up the bypass all the way through Llantrisant and up the Valleys. Hope went well mate.

ValleysTrucker:
Alright mate, im living up that way and travel that road every day back and forth work down to Trefforest. There has been a diversion some nights at that point and sends you under a low bridge. Im working tonight so il post back here for you to let you know.

Attached photo of bridge it sends you under not sure of height sorry.

I’d say that bridge is at least 16’6 seeing as it has no height markings on it

Yep went like clockwork. One drop at Bradley Stoke, Bristol and then over to Wales. Tipped straight away and back at the yard and finished by 13:15! Happy days [emoji4]