So Where are they Supposed to Park?

Lorry clamping trial could be extended says Ashford councillor

£249,000 revenue raised,can’t imagine why they want to extend it :unamused:

Comments section seems to have the same point of view as us for a change which is good news.

xichrisxi:
£249,000 revenue raised,can’t imagine why they want to extend it :unamused:

Maybe they will spend that money providing proper parks for us eh? :unamused:

Typical ■■■■ UK council scum, rather than attempt to adresss a problem of chronic shortage of downright essential overnight parking places they choose to make the problem even worse and capitalise on it at the same time.
Arsewipes of the highest degree :smiling_imp: we should boycott delivering to their ■■■■ hole of an area, I’m pleased I never get down that way anymore anyway.

How much longer is this parking shortage going to be just conveniently ignored by the Government and local councils.

Wonder if I should carry my 6 ft long universal key again :laughing:

why break sweat…
obviously if your wheel clamp goes missing,then you can blame it on the diddycoys.
itl be more belieable if you lift a few manhole covers off the road at the same time… :smiley:
ebay.co.uk/itm/DeWalt-DCG41 … Sw-PFahW7Z

dieseldog999:
why break sweat…
obviously if your wheel clamp goes missing,then you can blame it on the diddycoys.
itl be more belieable if you lift a few manhole covers off the road at the same time… :smiley:

You seen where they are dispatched from? Folkstone in Kent :grimacing:

dieseldog999:
why break sweat…

We change our own wheels, I could see that wheel ending up in the back of the trailer!

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
[You seen where they are dispatched from? Folkstone in Kent :grimacing:

Not if they get clamped they dont :smiley:

Going by one of our drivers who got clamped, even if you wanted to, the angle grinder option probably wouldn’t work as they clamp the truck then chap on the door demanding a release fee effectively holding you to ransom. They then come round checking every few hours.

Makes my blood boil!!! Why anyone would wish to venture over there beats me. NIMBYs of the highest order, as said above would be nice to NOT deliver their crap and watch them starve, hopefully to death! Bit strong maybe but that jerk councillor needs dragging into the real world.

ajt:
Going by one of our drivers who got clamped, even if you wanted to, the angle grinder option probably wouldn’t work as they clamp the truck then chap on the door demanding a release fee effectively holding you to ransom. They then come round checking every few hours.

(((( TALK TO THE GRINDER ))))