Vacancy

awepeople.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com … er_R4256-1
Fitter/Driver required by AWE
Salary £35 - £40k + O/T + Allowances

Like the last line,
Cue all the pc brigade saying it’s against immigrants etc…

Must have own geiger counter?

Not for this job - they’ve got people to count your geigers for you!! :smiley:

yorkshire terrier:
Like the last line,

^^^^^^^
that should rule out about 70% of the population today then.
i dont know what they are bothered about though.
the lord mayor of london,plenty of mps,chief constables and the minister of immigration ect are all of an origin from somewhere that aint british with a reasonable chance it wont be long before theres a prime minister to suit them,so surely a few working for the goverment official secret act jobs wont make much difference in the long run?

dieseldog999:

yorkshire terrier:
Like the last line,

^^^^^^^
the lord mayor of london,plenty of mps,chief constables and the minister of immigration ect are all of an origin from somewhere that aint british with a reasonable chance it wont be long before theres a prime minister to suit them,so surely a few working for the goverment official secret act jobs wont make much difference in the long run?

It takes between 2-3 months to get a British by both person cleared. I once took on someone who was born in southern Ireland, left age 2, and it took ages to get him cleared. I currently have a driver born in Oz, left and came to the UK AS a child and he doesn’t have a full clearance.

For the job you must pass the developed vetting process (DV). UK citizenship just enables DV. No traceable/verifiable background - no DV, even if you’re UK national. Causes problems for dual nationals too!!!

dieseldog999:

yorkshire terrier:
Like the last line,

^^^^^^^

I suspect the Right Honourable Charles Bowman and Caroline Nokes, MP might take exception to that assertion…