Clam Shell (Grab) Hiab Training

hi,
Looking for best/ cheapest clam shell HIAB training near Lanarkshire, Scotland.

Been asking about most come in at about £800… :cry:

any ideas?

As you are asking about training I assume you can’t operate one ,rather than just needing a ticket for one?
If it’s the former, best bet to get on the grab is to get a job on the tippers or skips at a firm that has grabs aswell-let it be known that you want to have a go,you will get your chance sooner or later(practice in the yard -every chance you get).
In my experience turning up with the certification but zero experience isn’t going to get you very far at most places I’m afraid.
Please ignore all this if you are already good at it and just need the ticket :smiley:

andrew.s:
As you are asking about training I assume you can’t operate one ,rather than just needing a ticket for one?
If it’s the former, best bet to get on the grab is to get a job on the tippers or skips at a firm that has grabs aswell-let it be known that you want to have a go,you will get your chance sooner or later(practice in the yard -every chance you get).
In my experience turning up with the certification but zero experience isn’t going to get you very far at most places I’m afraid.
Please ignore all this if you are already good at it and just need the ticket :smiley:

Cheers. Got a company that I can probably get a few shifts with & a play about so to speak. Best & cheapest option by look of it.

Just keep plugging away with the practice - everyone has to start somewhere!!